“Busy but good”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Lots of traffic even though it’s not right in downtown. The service was good and the food very good as well.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This place had 4 stars on Yelp so we stopped and would definitely be a place I would go back to they have appetizers they have sandwiches full meals bar atmosphere outdoor seating perfect place if you were taking your family as a little view of the Lake service was wonderful

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My husband I usually come for their fish dinner which is to die for. Last week, I tried their pasta primivera. I was NOT disappointed! Eating my leftovers today for lunch! We are in Lake George 2-3 times each year. We will continue to make a stop here for dinner each visit!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This was a typical pub restaurant, loud with bar food. I'm not saying that's a bad thing because the food was good and our waitress was friendly. They had somebody there playing jazz while we were there. It was just very loud sitting in the bar area.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I almost dont want to write a review because this place is a hidden gem!!
Thw food is pub, but tastes like a 5 star restaurant! I want to smother their raspberry sauce on everything!!
Selection of beer is huge! Happy hour specials!
Price is more than reasonable.

1  Thank cruiserJB75