See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2015

When we arrived at the motel, the office was empty and it took 15 minutes for the manager to show up. He was rude and kind of unfriendly. Then he gave me the keys to our room, which had a pungent smell of cheap perfume. The porch was falling a part and the concrete seemed old and worn-out. We were not going to spend the night in that motel.

We demanded a refund from Expedia, he told Expedia that we stayed a "couple of hours" (actually 15 minutes) and then agreed to give us $85USD from the $100USD that we paid. I have yet to receive that payment.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank magautreau
Reviewed 17 September 2014

I stayed here a couple nights since the place I usually stay didn't have a room for all the nights I was looking for. I stayed in a single room with my four year old and my mother. The room was clean and just what we needed. My daughter keeps saying she is going to stay in room 5 next time we go to Lake George! My only con would be that the pool was beyond freezing and had some bugs floating on top.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank PurimLuver1
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We enjoy staying at the Pinebrook..... it's convenient to the Village, the rooms are nice for the price, the owners are nice, & the cleaning staff does their work well. The property is well cared for & the pool is always clean. We'll be back next year, God willing, & will DEFINITELY be guests of this motel.

Room Tip: good prices.......convenient location to Lake George
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Eileen W
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed two nights and had a wonderful time. We booked a single full sized bed and we slept great both nights. We spent part of one day in the pool and were pleasantly surprised to have the pool to ourselves. The room, pool and grounds are well cared for and very clean. We liked the location because it was close enough to walk to the strip without being in the highly congested touristy area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank consumerSyracuse
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We had a weekend trip with our car club to Lake George. The club booked the Pinebrook for the weekend. After reading the reviews I was thinking we should stay elsewhere, but glad we didn't. The room was clean and the property was well kept. Great location right off the strip. Bed was comfortable. There is a brook that runs thru the back, with the window open went to sleep with the sound of the brook. As mentioned elsewhere the owner doesn't speak very good English, but he was very pleasant and ran the place well. My only complaint would be with the well lit exterior the rooms (or at least ours) could use heavier curtains to better darken the room at night.

Room Tip: Get a room along the brook if you would like to listen to it while dozing off.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends