“Best tacos in Hudson Valley!”
Review of Diego's Taqueria

Diego's Taqueria
Ranked #17 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My friends and I came here recently while staying in Hudson Valley for my sister's birthday and we are so happy we did. The tacos here are delicious, I cannot say enough good things. We had a large group so I was able to sample a bunch of different tacos- fish, bbq chicken, cauliflower, beet...all amazing! We also did the tequila tasting which was great, apparently we were the first group to try that (and definitely won't be the last) The staff there is super friendly and gave my sister a free shot of tequila for her birthday. Would love to go back next time we are visiting.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Love the tacos here. Very original. Great veggie tacos and meat options too. The food was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

For two nights in a row, and a third had it been open, our palates were so very sated with the delicious, thoughtful, fresh food at Diego's. Everything was well considered and every bite was savored at this reasonably-priced center of goodness.

We tried their various salsas, gazpacho, beet and onion, three sisters, chicken mole and cauliflower tacos and every darn bite was mouth-watering good.

This is a casual place with excellent, attentive waiters, a friendly customer-aware owner who makes you feel like it matters and a super cool vibe. I think we'd eat here mulitple nights per week if we lived here. As it is, we'll eat here whenever we visit. It is that good. Go often if you can.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Everything I ate was delicious. I'm dairy free and they accommodated for me with every dish. Try the smoked beet taco! It's insanely good. Family friendly vibe too.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

visited that past weekend and the food was really good. they use fresh, local ingredients. Since all is cooked to order , there may be a slight wait. made a very good classic margarita. street corn and corn chowder were excellent. staff friendly.