“Exceptional Seafood”

Ranked #14 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Some of the best fish, scallops shrimp, crab cakes you can hope for. If you get there between 5 and 6 check out the early bird menu. Do not leave without a cup of their soup.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went here for dinner last Friday and had a pleasant surprise,the service was superb the food was superb and they give you a very generous glass of wine ,seafood was incredibly fresh

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The food was great, all the way down to the AMAZING garlic bread we were given and bleu cheese dressing for my salad. The scallop scampi, steak, fried scallops, chopped and house salads and variety of types of clams were all great (the clams casino special especially!). The management was all so sweet with the owner even giving our group the full history and a tour of the restaurant. Our waitress and the bartender also provided positive interactions. Overall, great place and would definitely go back. Great food, great people.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We started with calamari. Great, and sauce was excellent. Manhattan Chowder homemade, everything is homemade, except dessert.
Birthday girl had Shrimp Scampi. Jumbo shrimp 8, and the sauce was delicious. My husband had fried haddock, shrimp and scallops, and the breading was light. I had salad, and homemade blue cheese sauce fabulous.
Dessert was fabulous, too. Birthday girl had a sorbet that was covered in chocolate. Husband and I split mousse, peanut butter and chocolate.
Check $76. I will be there again!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I visited for lunch and had a great experience. The trompe l'oeil give a really cosy feel to this basement "dive. I loved it. The waitress was charming and the food most excellent. Particular mention should be made of the prawn cocktail. As good as I have had. Highly recommended for seafood.

Would I go again? Most certainly.