“Outstanding”

Enzo's Ristorante & Pizza
Ranked #24 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A must when in the area. They boast over 40 craft beers. Pizza is most excellent. Family run. Very clean. Not a huge place so get there early for a seating.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The food is all very good. It is Greek style pizza which I like sometimes. They have the best house salad dressing. Calzones are good. It is a nice size inside and they have a good selection of been. The only thing I would say is do not get any fried appetizer to go. They put them in a Styrofoam container and then in a bag. They melt right through the Styrofoam container. I could literally see the fried ravioli sticking through the bottom of the container. This has happened to me more than once.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were driving from Florida to Maine and decided we were hungry for pizza while on the road. Wanting more than your typical food off the interstate so we found this place on Trip Advisor. We were soooo happy that we stopped here! Natasha was our server and she did a fabulous job. She helped us with all of our questions and made our dining experience FUN! We decided on a small pizza (6 small slices) and the garlic wings. We were even able to split the pizza and did half meat supreme & half pepperoni. The wings were really meaty, crispy and sooooo much garlic on them that no vampire would ever come near us.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stopped for lunch after taking the Hudson River cruise and had a selection of pizzas for our table of 10.Every one was excellent with the pesto pizza being the favorite. What looked like a large Chicago style crust was much lighter than expected. The meat pizza was almost overwhelming with all the different meats attached to it. They have an interesting beer selection.
Service was fabulous... friendly, smiling, attentive. (if only I could remember her name, I'd give her credit...sorry)

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Meatball sauce and pasta dish was incredible. Could not eat it all. Went for lunch, had
enough left over for supper at home.