“Very good food but noisy.”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #56 of 223 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 22
Description: Welcome to your Kingston Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have "A Passion To Serve." Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I, along with our grandson decided to go to 99 for dinner. Our waitress was Nicole and she did an excellent job. She was very friendly and the service was great. My wife and I had prime rib, and they were cooked perfectly. My grandson had the turkey tips and they also were very good. We also found the size of the portions to be more than adequate. My only complaint was the volume in the restaurant. But in all fairness we were there on Saturday evening, the day before Mother's day and they were crowded.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Nothing fancy. but very laid back burgers, fish, steaks salads. Very reasonable great wait staff. Lunch or dinner. Bar scene very lively

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017

4 friends ,quick bite for dinner. Fresh food, good prices, great wait staff...and did I mention ice cold beer?

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We love to meet at 99's bar in Kingston NY on Friday nights. We love krista the bartender she is amazing our drinks already waiting for us. Half price apps and two for one beers

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

This is for sure my go to place 80% of the time when I go out to eat in Kingston. We have lots of different kinds of food available to us here, however I feel that their service is fast, the wait staff is friendly, and their prices are fantastic all while in a nice laid back atmosphere. It's a nice casual place to grab a drink without dealing with pretentious attitudes over tapas plates and the bartenders personal IPA on tap (haha). We go with friends all the time and grab a good inexpensive meal. They swap out their beers on tap often enough to provide variety while still maintaining some great daily options if you don't feel like being more adventurous. I would highly recommend trying it out. Sir at the bar. Good wings, great flatbread, great French onion soup, good burgers, and salads!!! You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2016