“Perfect stopover”

Blue Mountain Bistro
Ranked #79 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Great place to pick up some good food and deserts. You can eat there, but primarily it is great to get food to go. Large asst. of dinner, or lunch items, and all sorts of provisions for the weekend.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Good place to pick up some ready made, gourmet food on your way to your Woodstock and all points in the Catskills. Great coffee and pastries, cookies, cakes too.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Had lunch here recently for the second time - it was amazing! Upon entering I experienced sensory over-load in a great way! The food looked and smelled wonderful! It took me quite awhile to make a decision, I wanted everything but decided on the Moroccan Curry Chicken Salad wrap with cole slaw. Both were perfection - the chicken salad was perfectly spiced, the cole slaw was not overly runny. My friend had the Butternut Squash soup which came in a huge bowl and was also amazing! The young woman who took our order was friendly, patient, helpful and efficient. Upon checking out, I asked her what her favorite dish was and she said 'Lately, the curry chicken salad'. I had made a good choice :) Check it out and oh, plan to take half of your meal home - servings are a good size. You may also want to take other things home to try. I wish I had :(

Reviewed 4 February 2015

Delicios and high quality food. Great for take out. Dont drink their tap water. Some staff seems confused with the prices of items.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We had panini's for brunch & then selections from the deli on the way out of Woodstock. We enjoyed them both. They also have an in house bakery, coffee selection. They also offer a good variety of food off the shelf from crackers to jams. It's delicious, convenient & quick. We'll be back. Oh, it's right next to HoBo Deli on Rt. 28!