“Not what I expexted”

Frank Guido's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
Frank Guido's Little Italy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 223 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed 15 October 2017

The people were over the top, the décor was warm and welcoming. Now work on your food. I had Chicken Parm. the gravy and cheese were ok, the chicken was like shoe leather. The rest of the meal was marginal with the exception of the Cannoli that was good. I doubt that I will return.

1  Thank Moose957

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with friends and we ordered a lot of food to share. Portions were large, prices reasonable and everything was delicious. Eggplant parmigiana was my favorite. Servers could not have been nicer.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Although I live quite close to Little Italy I don’t go in there enough. The food is always excellent and the staff is professional. We stopped by for my wife’s birthday. I had the Bolognese, which is the best I’ve had. I make the sauce a couple time a year and in fact I won a small bolognese cook off but I like Little Italy’s better. My wife had the shrimp Florentine which was excellent. We have had some family get togethers there and ordered family style. Again excellent.
You Can’t go wrong at Little Italy’s

1  Thank David D
Reviewed 2 October 2017

One of my all time favorite restaurants. My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner here because the food is so fantastic. Authentic Italian food and a cozy atmosphere. Will always be a go to.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

The food is great. The waitstaff is friendly. The owner if around is a big time jerk. He picks arguments with the customers. He acts like he is the "godfather" he is so great and can treat everyone terribly.

2  Thank iLOV3F00D