“If you’re looking for a special touch, stay here.”

Review of DeMew House

Comfortable Living Room seating
Elegant Intimate Spaces
Marina view and Prominade to Historic Waterfront
An Evening on the Waterfront
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jennie S
“If you’re looking for a special touch, stay here.”
Reviewed 10 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

YOU GUYS! I booked the Demew house for the night before and night of my wedding and I can’t begin to tell you how amazing my/our stay was! The owners are incredibly sweet, thoughtful and considerate. They were so prompt with communication, MaryAnn brought over some cheese and crackers the night I checked in, mentioned hand picking the BEAUTIFUL peonies through out the house and left a beautiful card along with champagne for my (new) husband and I upon arrival on the second night! I could go on and on about how beautifully decorated and clean the house is, the shower is to die for - and the bed? Sooo comfortable! I would recommend again and again to stay at the DeMew House, really - such a treat!

Management Response
11 Jun 2018
Jennie,
It was also exciting for us to host our first bride! Both you and your bridesmaids were perfect guests and utilizing the yard for your pictures was very complimentary. You were a beautiful bride! Thank you for your review and please come back to see us on your anniversary!
Michael H
New York City, New York
“Serene Privacy, Private Driveway in Historic House, Walking Distance to Hip Roundout”
Reviewed 4 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Mary Ann and Joe restored this beautiful 1850s brick home into a beautiful Inn, complete with modern conveniences such as wi-fi, private driveway, efficient heat/AC, gazebo, backyard, full kitchen, romantic 2-person bathroom, and convenient digital entry. The interior decorating is impeccable and no little details were overlooked. I go to Kingston for work and for a Hudson Valley weekend escape and I will stay at DeMew House again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Jun 2018
Thank you for your review and for being the perfect guests! You and Jacqueline were a total pleasure to meet and we do hope you return!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing