“Good food very clean”

Panera Bread
Ranked #70 of 218 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I've eaten here a few times I like the food and I got to say the soup is real good creamy broc and cheese getting hungry thinking about it.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I have been a regular at the ulster ave. Panera since they opened over ten years ago.
It seriously needs some work, unclean and needs a facelift. Has the dirty carpet smell when you walk in.
In addition in past year they are often out of food items. I consider Panera a healthy alternative for fast food, but it's not cheap. I keep saying I'm not going to come back.
Today my free baked good with all those rewards points...had a huge hair in it.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in today for some soup. Had about 6 choices which is good. Had cream of chicken with wild rice and cream of broccoli. Both very good. I don't like the pick up system. But it is what it is.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Panera used to be a great alternative to the burger places. Not so much anymore. It seems every time we go the portions are smaller and the price seems bigger. 2 bowls and 1 cup of soup with a tiny portion of a baguette over $17.00. We used to be able to have a great takeout family supper for a reasonable amount. They used to have great sandwiches with great choices, soups were really good and a family could get decent fast food for an affordable amount of money. We never get sandwiches there anymore and only go for the broccoli cheddar soup because my daughter loves it. Too bad that a decent profit margin is no longer acceptable. Guess it is pizza instead of Panera. At least a pizza is not disappointing.
A once really good chain is no longer so good.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We popped in here for a quick take-out sandwich. Restuarant was a typical Panera’s with a very friendly staff.