Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2015

Friendly people, inexpensive and perfect for what we needed - a couple of nights over a few weekends during the Winter while we renovate our farm in Willsboro and get our tiny house built.

King size bed, good size room and quiet.

When the weather warms up a bit more we can start camping. For now though this has worked out great for us and the rates are good in the off-season.

Room tip: Room 7 is off the road and is located on a corner. We like it.
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Dan R
Reviewed 15 October 2014

We stayed here for one night. It was a quiet area. The room had 2 queen beds and 1 single bed. The A/C was a tad loud but not unbearable. The beds were comfortable, the pillows not so much. The best part was the included fridge/freezer. Overall, a great quick stay.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank icsugar
Reviewed 15 October 2014

Decent motel for an overnight stay. It was inexpensive and the room was very spacious and clean, though it had a flowery cleaning product smell that I didn't love and the furniture and decor all looked a bit old. The bathroom was very clean, and looked to have been newly re-tiled. The bed and pillows were a little lumpy, but we slept okay.

The front desk was helpful, directing us to the diner down the street and to a quick visit to Ausable Chasm. It was fine all in all, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it for an overnight stop, but if I had to spend the night in the area again, I might check out other options.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank madly99
Reviewed 9 October 2014

I stayed for a week, it was okay, the only problem you need to have a car there, it is very far, and there is no grocery store there, It was so quite I could not stand that much quietness but the view of the trees and the area was pretty the people who own it are nice.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank susanhylands
Reviewed 3 October 2014 via mobile

Clean hotel minutes from the highway. Willing to stay up late for odd check in times.

Showers were hot (very!) and beds comfortable. Bring your own shampoo and soap.

If with my family I would probably stay someplace less earthy, but for a quick snooze with friends it works.

Date of stay: September 2014