We were with a group of (HOG) riders and had arrived around 10 pm, it had been a long day and we all just wanted some dinner and a cold drink. After checking in we went to a nearby restaurant and got back to our room around midnight. A quick shower and a good night sleep was all we wanted but after getting into bed I noticed my wife had sunk into a deep depression on the one side. I called down to the front desk to let them know we had an issue but it was just too late to attempt to switch rooms (not that it was offered).
The sheets were pilled up and the comforter smelled like some unpleasant things had happened on it. We both tried to sleep on the one side but the bottom line was it wasn't a good night. The next morning I spoke to the lady at the front desk but there was little she could do and since it was a holiday weekend no one else was around. I quietly voiced my issues and waited for several days for a response from the manager which never came.
I finally emailed BW head office hoping they would get involved. I then got an email from the hotel, it was appologetic but basically said they didn't see anything wrong and wanted me to come back for another night? Yeah right, if the food is bad at a restaurant do you go back for another taste just to see if it still tastes bad??
I was hoping they would have at least offered me some kind of a token for the bad night we had but nothing, not even from the head office. I guess they don't realise that the customer is always right and even if they're not you make them feel like they are don't tell them they are liars. Too bad for them since we just finished planning a ride to New Orleans and there isn't one BW in the stops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS of Johnson City where guests will find friendly customer service, comfortable accommodations and convenient access to key attractions in south central New York. Located in the Tri Cities area, this Johnson City hotel features spacious, well-appointed guest rooms each equipped with pillow top beds, cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Guests will wake each morning to a complimentary full hot breakfast and be able to enjoy a drink with friends in the evening at the onsite cocktail lounge. Guests have access to the adjacent health club featuring state-of-the-art fitness equipment and an indoor swimming pool. This Tri Cities area hotel also features business services and meeting/banquet facilities. Pets are welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Of Johnson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Of Johnson City Hotel Johnson City
- Best Western Johnson City
- Johnson City Best Western