“Sorry I Didn’t Leave Room for Dessert!”
Review of Frank's Steaks

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Brushhollow Road
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

A hidden gem! In a strip mall on a busy road but don’t be fooled! The food was really good! We had reservations for a table of 12.... 4 families coming from a soccer tournament. We were in uniforms and hot & sweaty... but it was not a problem. We were seated right away at 6. By the time we left at 7:45 it was full! Everything we had was so good. The Romanian skirt steak cane HIGHLY RECOMMENDED from one of the moms so I think all 6 adults went with that as well as two of the boys. I’m no skirt steak fan but I have to agree the marinade is delicious!!!! And so are the French fries!!!! Everyone loved them so much we had to ask for another order for the table. The creamed spinach too! The mashed potatoes... nothing special but the fried onions... yum! There’s a kids menu that included the staples like chicken fingers! The wedge salad was big & can easily be shared. We’ll definitely be back! And next time I’m trying the filet mignon! They have a full menu with steaks, chicken & seafood. We all went with the Romanian Skirt Steak! And no one was disappointed!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank SparBoys

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were referred by his parents. They said it was a PRIMO steakhouse.

Reservations were on point......
Waiter Billy was Respectful, Exceptional Professional, Accurate, & Accommodating.

From drinks to appetizers, main course & tasty desserts there was not one thing that was not prepared and served perfectly.

While we were there we even ran into the comedian we were on our way to see at the Westbury Theatre.
The....... One & Only “Vic Dibitetto”!!!!!

THANK YOU FRANK’S FOR ONE EXCEPTIONALLY MEMORABLE & HIGHLY SATISFIED DINNER DATE NIGHT!!!!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Went to Frank's on a referral from trip advisor. Great service and food. My server offered great options and suggestions. I had the aged cowboy steak. Cooked perfectly medium rare. Great selection of wine to accompany a great dinner. Service and food all at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Great way to be appreciated for support given to the Executives throughout the year!
Delicious food and great service!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This place according to me is a second rate steakhouse. Many believe this restaurant is ranked with Rothmann's, Luger, Morton's, Smith & Wollensky, etc. I would rank this with Majors Steakhouse but with lower class service. The steaks are very grizzly and fatty for the price you pay. We ordered the porterhouse medium rare and the steak was medium. Service was definitely lacking for the prices paid. For the money, I will go to Rothmann's. Big Mistake!

Date of visit: October 2017