All reviews bob evans small bar parking lot front desk staff rooms were spotless waffles sausage refrigerator and microwave would definitely stay here again off route a great stay in town water pressure musty smell breakfast buffet first floor many choices
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We were towing a boat & I called prior to arriving at the hotel to see if there was enough room for me to park my vehicle & boat without unhooking the unit. The woman on duty (I wish I had her name) told me she would certainly help me out since there wasn't many people booked in the hotel that night. Upon arrival she even came out into the parking lot & showed me the best place to park so as to keep the vehicles near our room. Since I don't care to unhook my boat when traveling in an unknown area it was important for me to find a hotel that would work with me. I very much appreciated the extra effort that was extended to make our stay enjoyable.
Also we had originally booked a king room & didn't realize that it did not have a microwave or refrigerator. Upon arrival the desk clerk asked if we would like to be moved to a room with those options. She room she moved us to was also near the same area where we had the boat parked. We would definitely stay at this location again. My opinion is if you are traveling with a trailer, call the hotel a couple days prior to arriving to work our the parking details. If you work with them, they will work with you.

Room Tip: Not many people at the hotel during our stay so can't really comment on the noise levels. Was quiet for us.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Michelle H, Manager at Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for the review of your recent stay. We appreciate the kind words and I will be sure to pass this along to the entire staff! Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stayed overnight while visiting the Jamestown, Chitauqua area. The place has been renovated. Walls were a little thin, and the pillows were just O.K., but it was very clean and comfortable. There is a microwave and mini refrigerator in every room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Michelle H, Manager at Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on your next visit to Jamestown, NY!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Family was staying nearby at a cottage so looked for a reasonable place. On the interstate side of Jamestown so could make a quick getaway the last morning. Room was good but lumpy bed. The worst was the breakfast and coffee. Coffee was out of a dispenser and attendant did not want to be there.
We survived, and choices are limited but know what your getting into.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Michelle H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Despite this, we hope to welcome you back on a return visit to Jamestown, NY.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Front desk was super friendly and very helpful (I believe her name was Venus?). She was welcoming and when we told her we were there for Lucy, she gave us helpful paperwork on where to go, what to see, etc. Hotel was clean and the AC in the room was put on for us before check in, which was very much appreciated! I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Michelle H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you for the nice review! I will be sure to pass this along to our staff. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel very much. The room cleanliness was above my expectations; definitely an adequate amount of towels; good wifi strength; great selection of channels on the television. The staff at the desk was great in suggesting local restaurants for dinner. Breakfast was a higher level of continental breakfast.

The only issue we had was the shower. The first morning there was very little water pressure. The second morning, we realized it was an issue with the shower control. Upon checkout I mentioned the problem. We were given a credit for our inconvenience. This was unexpected but definitely appreciated.

We would definitely stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Michelle H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for the detailed review of your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and will pass this along to the concerned staff. Hope to see you again!