The rooms we had (2 stays in 14 days) were small and clean. The staff was not at all accommodating when we asked for a second luggage rack. We were told only one was allotted per room; notwithstanding the fact that on most nights in most rooms there are probably at least two travelers with two suitcases.
The coffee machine makes the most horrible coffee I have ever tasted. Better to get rid of the price machine and get a simple coffee brewer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jamaica, New York March 2, 2013 – The BEST WESTERN Kennedy Airport in Jamaica, New York has received the Best Western Director’s Award for outstanding quality standards. The Director’s Award recognizes best Western hotels scoring in the top 20 percent of more than 2,100 North American properties in cleanliness and maintenance. Hotels must also meet best Western’s requirements for design and high customer service scores to qualify for the distinction.“The Director’s Award is an important symbol of success,” says General Manager Michael Williams. “This award confirms the BEST WESTERN Kennedy Airport commitment to providing quality accommodations for our quests. Our housekeeping and maintenance departments have worked hard to achieve this level of excellence.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western JFK Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kennedy Airport Hotel Jamaica
- Best Western Hotel Jamaica
- Best Western Jamaica
- Jamaica Best Western