Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$129
View deal
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$111
View deal
Free cancellation until 24/08/22
Wyndham$129
Expedia.com$129
Lol.travel$157
All reviews yogurt convenient location parents weekend close to downtown comfortable beds ithaca college wegmans motel supermarket accommodations son ny
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

We booked a room, for 3 adults for 3 nights. Upon arrival, there was a queen bed, but no couch, no roll away or cot for the 3rd person. They were all being used by other guests. The clerk said they don't check online bookings for # of guests. They gave me blankets for the floor. I got a second room for the remaining 2 nights. Each morning we were wakened by cleaning staff yelling in the hallways from 8:30 am. No sleeping late at this hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2021

This property has definitely seen better days. Our room had visible damage. The side door doesn’t lock, and it seems like there were random people wandering around in the halls at night. I didn’t feel very safe here.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Honestly I don't understand some of the negative reviews. I found it to be basic, nothing fancy, but very clean and comfortable. That's all I really need. The bathroom was one of the nicest I have seen in a motel in a long time. It seemed relatively recently updated, as in everything looked good, nothing falling apart, everything worked perfectly, including the bathroom fan, which I find alot of motels do not even have. Hairdryer, fridge, micro, TV with cable. It's pretty close to a major road but road noise was not an issue. Right next to a supermarket and strip malls. Plenty of restaurants nearby in walking distance, and less than 5 minutes drive from downtown Ithaca. Perfect location. Breakfast is scaled down due to Covid but they provided coffee, juice, yogurt and muffins.

The lady at the front desk explained that due to Covid they are not supposed to do housekeeping if you are there for only a couple nights, so she provided us with extra towels right when we checked in, and said if we need anything just to call and they'll get it right to us. Also, she was very good about coming to our room to fix the TV. Only drawback, no elevator, but it's only 2 floors.

No, this is not a palace or anything fancy, but I thought this a great place to stay and if we are ever in Ithaca again I will definitely want to stay there.

Room tip: ask for 1st floor if you don't want stairs, because there's no elevator
Reviewed 8 August 2021

The property is quite aged and badly in need of refurbishing. Although friendly, the staff was slovenly and could be seen lounging outside smoking. The room was noisy and the clientele was rowdy and loud, including a 2AM fire alarm. Definitely not my experience with other Wyndham hotels and very disappointing at $140/night.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2021

accommodating and friendly staff! Will be staying again tonight because of a mistake on my part booking my 2nd night. It was for the following week and wrong dates. however, the manager was very nice after i put my foot in my mouth as i assured her the reservation was paid but was not! i kept the future reservation because of the nice clean room and staff!

Date of stay: July 2021