Lowest prices for your stay
$356
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
$356
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$347
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Hotels.com$356
Rodeway$356
Trip.com$366
All reviews waffles room was clean several buildings robert treman state park ithaca college buttermilk falls waffle maker king bed nice breakfast parking lot would definitely stay here again busy road nice size every morning stayed two nights ithaca area excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

Real nice place. A little nervous to book here we usually stay at a Hampton Inn. Room was very clean, seamed updated. Most of the rooms did have an interior entrance, meaning there was an enclosed hallway outside the rooms. Some had doors that opened to the outside. Lobby was very clean and updated. It was quiet, I did not hear any sounds from adjoining rooms or hallway. Staff was nice, check in/out was simple and fast. It appeared to be a family owned and run place. Location was just outside of the congested main part of town. Real happy with with the stay, it was $50 a night cheaper than the Hampton inn down the road that did not look very nice. The only thing that we didn’t like was the height of the bed. I’m 6’1 and the bed was a little above my waist. My wife has mobility issues and had to stand on something to get into the bed.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2021

The plus was that it had an excellent mattress. The minus was that there were used towels still hanging in back of the bathroom door. The room layout is such that you have to squeeze by the desk to get to the bathroom, so I chose to move the desk chair.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 18 August 2021

This hotel was recommended by other Ithaca College parents, cancelled my reservation at Quality Inn per bad reviews and so glad I did. Rodeway surpassed our expectations. The general manager, Pratik is at the front desk to greet you. Very pleasant. Room was very nice, king bed very comfortable, desk and chair, tv, microwave, fridge kept our water and juices cold. Although there were other parents and college students staying there, it was quiet. Breakfast til 10 am. Usual continental breakfast items plus egg patties, sausage, and a waffle maker. Clean, disinfected daily. Will make this our go to hotel in Ithaca.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2021

For one night in Ithaca we chose this location--didn't seem to be a lot to pick from in the area, The stay was pleasant.

This is an older motel-type lodging, I'd guess built in the 70s? There are several buildings. One, facing away from the highway, has rooms opening onto the parking lot, as does a small 2-unit next to it that I suspecct are the suites. The rest is a large U-shaped with an interior corricor and rooms all facing the parking lot--I guess the corridor offers a second level of security? The office is in yet antoerh building, this one attached to a home, and our impression is that this is a family-run business.

Ao ywa, it's older and shows signs of wear. But those first impressions counted more than the minor maintenance issues we discovered. The buildings and grounds were immacultate and the landscaping especially was lovely. We were greeted by one of the management while still in the parking lot, and cheeerfully guided through the check-in.

At some point the facility might get remodeled, and if it does I'm hopin the owners will consider a couple of points. It is not really convenient to have the BR sink outside of the BR. Today, families want to use their computers and one desk is not enough--especially when the bed is on a high pedestal so that you can't sit on the edge comfortably.

But a restful night, a decent buffet breakfast (I'd been craving a make-your-ow waffle)m and a good vlaue.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 30 June 2021

I can not express how happy I was with our stay here. They are honestly the nicest hotel staff I have ever met...The room was very nice and very clean, great water pressure in the shower! We were able to have our dog with us which was a main factor for me. They allowed us a late check out with no issues. All of my future stays in Ithaca will be with them! A ten minute drive to down town, a 1 mile walk/drive to buttermilk falls, a ten minute drive to Lucifer falls...wineries all short drives away....they were perfectly located to everything. Great time and great stay! Thank you!!! -LS

Date of stay: June 2021