Lowest prices for your stay
$215
$235
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$161
Hotels.com$235
Priceline$271
Travelocity$235
All reviews north tower ithaca commons stay there again cornell graduation weekend heart of downtown nice hotel within walking distance location was perfect restaurants and shops would highly recommend this hotel beds were comfortable great room a great place to stay short drive conference tile college
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2021

In general I think this is probably a good hotel and we got a bit unlucky with the room cleanliness. My sister stayed here in the past and recommended it to me. I doubt the hotel will let this happen to another quest again, but to be on the safe side I recommend checking the bathroom floor and the bed sheets as you first arrive so that you can request a room change if needed.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 October 2021

The room itself is beautiful and the hotel is in a good location. That's where anything positive ends. The parking is limited (yes, we knew there was more parking, even that wasn't enough) and very TIGHT. My real issue is that the room was FILTHY. Dirt, hair, grass, leaves were all over the floor. The sink and mirror had obviously not been cleaned. The bed was comfortable, but how can you relax when you know the sheets probably haven't been changed? The lobby was clean but the elevators and halls, also dirty. Yuck. When I found out what my mom paid for the room I was horrified. Keep looking for a hotel......

Room tip: Don't stay here!
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

This was my first time staying at this hotel under its current name. It was previously both a Holiday Inn and a Ramada and honestly was a much better hotel under those brands. The property is nice enough and has good curb appeal but there is really nothing more that you are going to get with the high room rate they expect you to pay to stay there. We were located in the new addition (not the tower) and despite being a balcony room the space was small and the room basic. The faux wood (tile) floors squeaked almost anywhere you walked and the sounds of the entire wing seemed to funnel down to our room at various peek and off peak times. We had a few one-off annoyances like staff loudly talking right outside our door but I then not to let things like that affect a review. The poor (seemingly budget) contraction of this addition make our stay unpleasant in several ways however. Every time the upstairs hues open their patio door (and they did so often as they certainly should be entitled to do) it felt and sounded like a freight train zipping through our room.

No restaurant or bar or lounge space open during our stay (blamed on Covid but so many other establishments in town were packed and thriving so it would have been nice to be able to have a cocktail or meal without leaving the property and there didn’t seem like there was a valid reason why the restaurant was only open for breakfast as they had a banquet dinner event there during our stay.

The hotel seems to market to high school and collegiate team sport which is fine. We ran into lots of student groups and that is perfectly fine. But, a hotel like this really should be targeting a different demographic in my opinion.

If this were a $150-200 per night Days Inn or Clarion then I would be telling you to book immediately for a clean basic stay that was worthy of 5 stars. As is though, it is just a bare bones solid 3-star stay that charges 5 star luxury rates.

Room tip: It is a short walk to everything downtown so you can park and walk to most things. But the Marriott and Hilton have similar downtown spots.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2021 via mobile

I went with a colleague for business. The hotel was booked by Cornell where they had been given the impression shuttles would be available to campus and were not. There was poor customer service at the desk where we were misinformed regarding transport and dealt by staff unprofessionally. I left some items in the room, my fault certainly, but was told I would be quickly informed if they were found, but never heard back. I called after 24 hours and was told they would look into it, and clearly had not done so after 24 hours. I was then put on hold and then had to call them repeatedly, about 5 times, as the front desk frequently would not answer or put me on lengthy hold with annoying repeated tapes on their amenities. I tried to be polite and just get the information required but they were rude to me suggesting I never left the items.

I would avoid this hotel. I travel extensively and have rarely seen such poor, unprofessional service.

Room tip: Avoid hotel
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Passport51204126650
Reviewed 25 September 2021

Not sure if its CoVID related, but room cleanliness could have been a bit better. Lobby was fine. Staff was very accommodating. Restaurant seemed to have some kitchen problems. For the price, there should be a better overall experience.

Date of stay: September 2021