Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews buttermilk falls free wine tasting finger lakes fireplace room ithaca college wine bar local wineries romantic getaway beautiful property hiking trails rooms are large coffee and tea wonderful stay cookies scott cameron lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2022

We stayed two nights while exploring waterfalls in Ithaca. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the grounds are beautiful. I would stay again and I would recommend it for others.

1  Thank toddandtraci
Cameron Ostmeier, General Manager at La Tourelle Hotel, Bistro, Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2022

Thank you for sharing these kind words. We look forward to hosting your next opportunity to visit La Tourelle and The Finger Lakes!

Reviewed 21 April 2022 via mobile

We visited our son for Easter weekend. He is a senior at Ithaca College. We stayed at La Tourell and had a pleasant stay. The rooms were big and clean. The hotel was spotless. The fire place was burning the entire stay in the lobby making for a cozy environment. We brought our dog freckles who was treated with the same respect as the guests. We would highly recommend this gem.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Cameron Ostmeier, General Manager at La Tourelle Hotel, Bistro, Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2022

Thank you for all these kind words! We look forward to your next opportunity to visit!

Reviewed 20 April 2022 via mobile

Quiet. Safe. Peaceful. Lovely. Warm and inviting. NOT corporate modern and glitzy and shiny and loud and “cold”. La Tourelle offers a very different (and better) experience.

At LaTourelle, I appreciated the outstanding service from every single staff member I encountered in my three day stay. Each one truly contributed to making me feel welcome.

I am so glad I decided against the high-rise hotels in the bustle of downtown Ithaca and the “big box” hotels in the area . They have their purpose, but LaTourelle was really the right choice for me.

I was unable to try their spa services, but I had two meals at The Bistro, the very interesting house at the front of the property. The meals were delicious, with generous portions and great service. Be sure to read the history of how this old farm became such a sweet gem for travelers.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Cameron Ostmeier, General Manager at La Tourelle Hotel, Bistro, Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2022

Thank you kindly for your glowing and thorough review! We look forward to hosting your next visit and hopefully you'll have time for the spa!

Reviewed 20 April 2022

The hotel is very nice by the looks, but the sounds of the central air condition unit make it impossible to sleep.

Even if you turn off the room air condition unit, the central unit will still be working at a high level - making it impossible to get a good night sleep.

Too bad, as the hotel had a lot of potential.

Date of stay: April 2022

I'm so sorry that your stay was less than perfect, I would be happy to chat more about this experience if you would like!

Reviewed 18 April 2022

Our stay at La Tourelle was a fantastic end to our roadtrip. First and foremost, the staff was incredibly welcoming and helpful, which made us feel like home immediately. The rooms were cleaned on fleek and the beds were extra comfy. We also treated ourselves with a massage just before our checkout and yet again the service went beyond expectations.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cameron Ostmeier, General Manager at La Tourelle Hotel, Bistro, Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2022

Thank YOU for this kind review of our hotel and spa Tommy! We look forward to your next opportunity to visit The Finger Lakes!