Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$207
View deal
Booking.com$227
Hotels.com$207
travelup.com$228
Priceline$207
Travelocity$207
FindHotel$207
All reviews bedroom suite the sofa bed pool and hot tub ithaca bakery free breakfast hot breakfast the breakfast area waffles finger lakes ithaca college parking lot kitchenette target son campus
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021

They couldn’t get anyone to clean the bathroom that we found dirty or fix our shower head. Then you have to pay for secure internet after paying $600 for two nights. The location was far away from everything

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 26 September 2021

this is my 4th stay at the same hotel, it's getting worse every time. You can clearly see the dirt in the beddings and the room service was worse. it was my first option due to their location, next time, i would prefer any other hilton location.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

I can’t get over how much I appreciate the staff at Homewood Suites in Ithaca. We stayed there while we were moving in our daughter at Cornell.
Mohammed, Richard, Mauricio, and all the staff (sorry I didn’t get all their names) went above and beyond to welcome us, help us with what we needed, offered us a place that is clean and impeccable from our room, the lobby, buffet, and dining area. Someone was always cleaning and sanitizing tables..and always with a smile. I found everyone to be sincere and very helpful. I had a few packages that the hotel received and kept for me upon my arrival. Mohammed retrieved them for me, (big boxes) helped me open them up, and throw away the boxes and all the while we were just chatting away like old friends. Everyone always had a smile on their faces and a warm greeting even when they were busy. It was a pleasure to stay there. The location was ideal as it is close to the mall and Target area (which we frequented).

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2021

As a Hilton Honors member, I thought that I could sign in remotely and pick our room. When I called the designated H.H. phone number, I was told that "not for this property." We would have to sign in there. So we arrived at ca. 2:20 p.m., sat down in the lobby after standing awhile and waited and waited. This was despite the large poster in the lobby touting how quick and easy it would be etc. Finally at 4:15 p.m., we got our room key. HOWEVER, after watching the manager take care of younger men, I had to go to the desk, introduce myself as a Cornell alumna and as an attorney, impliedly calling out the manager's ageism and sexism. TAKE NOTE: This hotel, where I've stayed before is NO LONGER owned by Hilton. It is now owned under a franchise arrangement. Once in our room, we didn't notice till day 2, that we had to request that the room be made up, requiring a 24 hour notice. Also, because of our initial experience at the desk, we researched the taxes applicable to the 4 day stay. This information identifying the taxing authorities and the rate was NOT provided on the invoice, and we didn't trust the new management. All of the above said, the staff at the breakfast area and the room cleaner were pleasant and helpful. However, all of the above said, we're sad to say that we'll look for a different place to stay the next time we visit Cornell.

Room tip: The usual advice: away from the elevator and ice machine.
1  Thank Carole K
Reviewed 24 August 2021

I’ve commented before about room cleanliness and maintenance at the hotel. This time there were garbage cans overflowing, used towels in the bathroom and a light out in the kitchen area. Management doesn’t seem to get that these issues matter and it seems the hotel is understaffed. The staff is very nice and helpful, which is a strong positive.

1  Thank DadMD