3 people are viewing this hotel
$395
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$373
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
Trip.com
$331
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Hotels.com$373
Priceline$395
Travelocity$373
All reviews taverna banfi cornell university beautiful campus valet parking place to stay ivy league valet service wonderful hotel rooms are comfortable a wonderful stay ithaca area finger lakes students school alumni convenience son
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

Superb hotel. Staff solicitous and kind. Very convenient place to visit Cornell. Comfortable and clean. Very happy with the choice. Rooms are small but adequate. Sheets are awesome. Very accommodating.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2022 via mobile

My husband and my oldest son and I came here to visit my youngest son who's attending college here. We came to visit and to celebrate his birthday.

Our room was really large. All the staff were amazing and very helpful.
They had a really nice restaurant down stairs and eat there for dinner twice.
We were told that they had a good bunch here..but we didn't get to try thier brunch because we didn't know about it until the night before we were checking out but will do it next time we come back.
The furniture could use a little updating.
But overall we had a wonderful stay.
I would highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2022

The Statler Hotel and Ithaca were an absolute surprise in beauty and fine accommodations. I have stayed in some of the finest hotels in the US and Canada and the Statler rivals all of them. Can't wait to go back. This is a value for the money.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2022

Great hotel. Ideal location. Wonderful food. Friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful artwork of the area. A small store that was open when the main one was closed! The bed was comfortable.

My only complaint is there was not enough outlets in the room.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 27 March 2022

My wife and I absolutely love the Finger Lakes Region and the Statler Hotel is one of its jewels. The hotel is lovely, the setting beautiful and the staff friendly and attentive. I would not consider staying anywhere else when visiting the area.

Date of stay: March 2022