Review Highlights
Beautiful Campus

While I was exploring Ithaca, I drove through several parts of the campus. It is truly a beautiful... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
lcb5310
Raleigh, North Carolina
The Botanical Garden!

Enormous (a car is helpful), but portions are completely walkable. Stunningly beautiful and... read more

Reviewed 21 September 2021
John K
Brooklyn, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Ithaca
from US$ 358.98
More Info
from US$ 58.47
More Info
All reviews beautiful campus ivy league dairy bar bell tower college visit art museum statler hotel harry potter johnson museum botanical gardens cayuga lake suspension bridge school students chapel cornell sage
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Since we were in the area, I decided to show my son the campus. Because it was the first week of classes, they did not have any tours. However, begin your visit to Day Hall (ask one of the folks manning the information booths when you drive on campus for a map & parking directions). This is where they start the tours and they have students working here that will provide you a map with a suggested walking tour with points of interests to see. Make sure you make a stop at the Dairy Bar located inside Stocking Hall - they serve ice cream made here at Cornell from cows that are raised on campus. Yum!

2  Thank Derek O
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I wish I could do it over again. We weren't sure where to park, got a meter, and were stressed the whole time because we didn't know where anything was and that we had to get back to the car. So: on weekends, there is free parking in CollegeTown. Park there and walk to campus (very close). This entrance to campus takes you right into West Campus, which turned out to be the prettiest part and close to a hiking trail. We couldn't enjoy it long.. you know.. cause we didn't figure out parking. Note: there's not really much for the public to do, but it's just really beautiful to walk around.

2  Thank Katie B
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Unfortunately we chose the day to visit that classes started. The campus was extremely crowded, the traffic was congested, and there wasn't any parking. I would like to go back another time.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Love driving through the beautiful campus and stoping to see the waterfall whenever I'm in Ithaca. Even with the drought it is worth visiting this summer.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

This campus has lots of hills and waterfalls. It's so pretty. The buildings are clearly historic and really festinating to visit. We checked out several libraries that were really pretty on the inside! Parking was a little confusing, but we eventually found a meter.