Lowest prices for your stay
$165
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$165
Fairfield Inn
$158
Hotels.com$165
Priceline$165
Travelocity$165
All reviews ithaca college oatmeal free breakfast minute drive finger lakes area common areas close to downtown dakota parks state walmart inns dryer carpeting wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Was staying here as part of a trip to Ithaca College. Wasn’t expecting much as I am used to staying at higher end properties for work. I am a Platinum Ambassador so it’s nice when I get some acknowledgement of my status. A giant shout out to Dakota at the front desk. Other more full service properties could learn from her. A big can do attitude, smile and how can I help. I happen to have forgotten my toiletry bag and before I could ask she’s packing a bag for me with everything I need on the house. A list of restaurant recos and type of food. Water and snacks. A checkout that fit my schedule with no push back. It was a quick stay but I would come back in a heartbeat.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

Although not close to downtown, this fairfield inn is very close to Walmart, trader joe's and other stores. Typical room, AC is a bit noisy, and wall is a bit thin. Great shower water pressure and temperature.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Annie S
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at this property before, and in the past it was fine for what I needed (in and out for college drop offs). I’m not sure what has changed with their policies and staff, but things are different. Cleaning rags left in my room, broken lamp, cold air blowing when the heat was on, extremely noisy durning the night (either the pipes or something in the building... it sounded like someone was running a vacuum). The tv stopped working which was a bummer. The cherry on the sundae was the awful people next door who not only woke me up with their screaming and slamming doors, but made me uncomfortable as a single traveler. When I called, I was uncertain if it was resolved because they continued to fight. I asked at the desk and the sense of urgency was minimal.
There are many choices to make when dropping your kids off to college. This will be taken off the list. And side note- I am a frequent traveler with Marriott. This is disappointing at best.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank seankK4106QW
Reviewed 15 November 2020

Stayed here for a fall visit to the Finger Lakes area. Great location near downtown Ithaca, very easy to get around by car. Free parking, internet, in room microwave and fridge. All COVID protocols in place, masks required, exceptionally clean room and common areas, appreciated that no in room cleaning services were provided for stays less than 5 days - meant absolutely no one would be entering the room while we were there. Trash, dirty linens could be placed outside the door to be taken care of. A free bagged breakfast was provided in the morning in the lobby as well as coffee/tea. Socially distanced tables were available to eat in the lobby. if you wanted a place to eat - we opted to buy food and eat in our room. Staff were very pleasant, professional, and always masked. Would definitely return if ever in the area.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Larry10803
Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

Clean hotel, good location, Nice room, large shower. Special accolades to Dakota who may have been the most friendly hotel front desk employee I’ve ever had at a Marriott property. Nice to be welcomed in such a professional way.

Date of stay: November 2020