“Good food and portions”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Picked this restaurant based on reviews. Was a little concerned when we called to make reservation and person hesitated and suggested a later time. It is a relatively small place and when we arrived, only the tables in the room on the right were being used and there were still several empty tables. Tried to order curry dish with duck, but told they were all out of duck. They replaced with chicken but still charged the higher price. Curry flavor was good, but chicken was a bit tough - seemed like it was previously cooked and just added to the curry sauce. Spicy fried rice was good. Portions were fairly nice size. Overall, food was good.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We stopped by to eat at Tamarind this evening - we hadn't been in for a while - and had a very disappointing meal. I had Cashew Chicken and the chicken was grisly and hard to chew. There were very few vegetables in this stir fry. I don't like to send food back but I should have this time. My husband ordered Pad Thai with shrimp. The shrimp were "mushy" and the sauce was not the same as it used to be at this restaurant. My husband said the rest room was not in good order. We will not be returning.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Love the Tom kha gai. And Thai coffee. Good curries. Eat here a few times a month. My favorite Thai in Ithaca

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My family and i ordered the Basil Duck, Panang Salmon, and BBq Duck, all were excellent. My preference were to the last two dishes named, as the Basil chicken was fried. The service is exceptional... The best i have experienced in the 40 countries visited worldwide. Our waitor had superb manners, was courteous and polite... He spoke with formal english language skills and was personable... He os originally from Thailand and respresented his culture well. The place is neat and tidy. Prices range from $10 to $15 for the average dish. There is no one i have met like this waitor, and hope to visit again as he made an impact on my family and I.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

of course the staff are very nice. well, the food is just excellent. recommend Tom Kha soup - so yummy. Tofu curry - a vegetarians delight. and reasonably priced too.