Lowest prices for your stay
$164
$159
Hotels.com$164
HIExpress.com$164
ZenHotels.com$173
All reviews taking food front desk room door didn t work light sleeper fitness center enjoyed our stay top floor two nights upstate ny room was spacious buttermilk falls a great stay free breakfast bagels ihg downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2021

We had a great stay at the hotel. The location was perfect (we walked to Buttermilk Falls and all the shopping). The hotel felt new, was quiet and clean! It is as all the other guests wrote.

BUT…

Management should be aware of the “free breakfast”. There was limited food which shocked us and the second day even less. We were told (can’t make this up) that the reason that there was no bread or bagels was because of covid. We filled out a form for what we wanted, the staff prepared our requests and that was it. No seconds allowed. For the money we paid, it was unacceptable. I am sure that hotel owners subcontract out the food service – time to find someone that manages to serve delicacies like peanut butter or whitebread.

Room tip: Quiet overall - we request away from the main road
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

I stayed there for two days and did a lot of hiking! Great spot! The only thing I would say is try and get a room on top floor! Because the walls are very thin so you can here walking. You can’t here anything else ! I do advise visit as many waterfalls as possible

Room tip: They are very clean. I did get sick from there from the warm food for breakfast. Small menu.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2021

Hotel was very nice. Managed Covid well, good policies and staff. Great breakfast, staff make little bags of food to order.

Hotel and room felt very new. Everything was clean and well maintained.

Perfect experience.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

The hotel is clean, convenient and has. Great value. Why ruin that with horrible Spectrum TV and slow WiFi. Bad enough to consider other options as I work from the hotel when staying here. I am adding more because it has to be at least 200 characters

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Hi JobBonZoni,

I am glad you left feedback. Thanks for staying at our Holiday Inn Express Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ithaca!

We always wanted our guests to have a delightful stay, no matter what the purpose of the travel is. While I'm glad about your positive feedback on our cleanliness and convenience, I'm sorry to learn that your experience turned sour due to your disappointment with the TV and Wifi connection. I went ahead and shared your thoughts with the team so that necessary actions can be taken to promote improvement.

We look forward to hosting you again for a chance to provide you with a much better experience.

Cheers,

June A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 January 2021

This trip was a necessity for our child's college move-in plan and we stayed 3 nights. Our King suite was spacious, clean and updated. There were two desks that allowed us plenty of space to work and a very comfy settee. The Wi-Fi service worked great. We had to order in meals during COVID and there was plenty of space to eat and relax in the room. I am a clean freak and everything from towels/bedding/carpet/appliances were clean. The breakfast process was super easy and almost faster than traditional pre-COVID self service. Plenty of breakfast choices. The staff, from check-in to breakfast, were friendly and accommodating. Very easy to get extra supplies that were hung on the door for non-contact service. The lighting in the bathroom was pretty terrible as another reviewer mentioned, but I didn't have to look good for a special event, so it didn't matter LOL. Our room location didn't bother us, but if you are a light sleeper, ask for a room away from the road because there is noise from road traffic. We liked the convenient location close to shopping and many restaurants. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2021