Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Country Inn
Hotels.com$169
Priceline$169
Travelocity$158
getaroom.com$187
All reviews ithaca college waffles room was clean hot tub living room front desk staff would stay here again close to downtown rooms are large stayed two nights french toast cereal television refrigerator school clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2022

We have stayed here 3 times. Beds are comfortable and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is ok as it stays the same. I would recommend this place. Parking is easy and assessable. The suites are nice!

Reviewed 23 March 2022

Hot tub in room, beautiful location and fresh waffles for breakfast! The room was huge and having the hot tub in the corner meant we could watch TV while relaxing in it. Staff were friendly and lovely. Amazing, would absolutely recommend.

Reviewed 11 March 2022

The room reeked of urine and the furniture is VERY badly stained. The room should have been closed for a deep cleaning. I was shocked to see the staff setup the room for a new reservation. Very filthy

Date of stay: March 2022
Chricia Liberato, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ithaca, NY, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2022

Thank you for posting a review. Please accept our sincerest apologies if your experience was less than satisfying due to the cleanliness of the furniture and room at that time. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel accommodation, we are incredibly sorry if we ever fell short of your expectations during that time of your stay. Your feedback is highly important to us and will be used for further improvements to our operations. We do hope that you'll return to see how we are continuously improving to impress our guests more with each visit.

Reviewed 28 February 2022

Breakfast was good and dining room staff was friendly and helpful.

The only negative part of my stay was the front desk staff, all shifts. They were not welcoming at all. I arrived one hour before check-in and was told we are not allowing early check-in. One hour! I asked to change rooms because the heat was not working. Front desk checked the thermostat and advised that the heat should be coming up now. It never did. I asked again to change rooms and the lady did give us a new room, however, she acted like it was a hassle for her and made me feel like it was my fault that the heat was not working. I travel frequently and always feel welcome. I felt like an unwanted guest in this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 17 February 2022

Great place. Clean. Friendly staff. Breakfast much better than most places that offer free breakfast. We stayed in the hot tub room. Was our one night valentines getaway. Highly recommend it. Price was also exceptional. Roughly $100 for a large room with a hot tub. Can’t beat it.

Date of stay: February 2022