Lowest prices for your stay
$172
Free cancellation until 25/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Country Inn
$172
FindHotel
$146
Free cancellation until 21/08/22
Expedia.com$172
Hotels.com$172
Traveluro$211
All reviews ithaca college waffles room was clean hot tub living room front desk staff would stay here again close to downtown rooms are large stayed two nights french toast lobby cereal television refrigerator school clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2021

I hesitated to write a bad review but I want to save people from staying here. I travel most weeks so I am an experienced traveler and I always stay in hotels in this price range. One positive note is that the hotel staff was nice. However, I felt bad they had to work there. This is by far the worst hotel I have stayed in - ever. Dark, dirty, and various bugs 24/7. I had to leave the lights on all day and night because I was afraid of having more bugs take over. It was gross. Very outdated. Terrible room layout - no window in the living room, kitchen area which has dirty carpet. Needs to be demolished and have Marriott take over. This hotel only stays in business because there is a lack of hotels in this area.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chricia Liberato, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ithaca, NY, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2021

Thank you for sharing your review. It is gratifying to know that our efforts to give the best service possible has been appreciated. On the other hand, we are saddened to hear that your visit was anything less than satisfying due to the cleanliness and condition of the facility as well as the room at that time. We make it a point to ensure that all our guests have a truly rewarding hotel stay and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We greatly appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine-tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 3 November 2021 via mobile

my husband and I booked a stay for four days in July. Upon checking everything was fine front desk is always friendly as we usually stay at this location. My problem is that the room that was given to us wasn’t disinfected as per their Covid regulations and standards! And the room was contaminated‼️ it had garbage in the Trash several personal items in the closet (dirty mask) and the Bathroom was Clearly uncleaned! Needless to say This was unacceptable due to the fact that Covid is still going on! And that my husband or I are Covid survivors so this was very traumatizing to us to find that we were put in a position to enter a contaminated room!My husband immediately went to the front desk and told her what had just transpired and we were met with an apology and that “our stay-will stay would be free”. We was given another Room that WAS SANITIZED and our check out was flawless without any issue. On 9/8/21 I received a $398 charge on my Bank Statement they put me in overdraft fees! When I contacted my bank I was told that it was from this particular hotel and a charge from July! I explained to the claims department what happened and that there was no authorization for them to pull any money from my credit card after I have already checked out of the establishment two months earlier! As far as I was concerned it was a fraudulent charge after it was agreed that I our Stay was free DUE TO THEIR NEGLIGENCE ‼️

Room tip: When entering any hotel establishment make sure that the Room has a safety seal on it and has been SANITIZED!
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Chricia Liberato, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ithaca, NY, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2021

Thank you for sharing your review. We do appreciate that you pointed out the positive aspects of your stay but are even more appreciative of the opportunity to learn where we can make improvements. Please accept our sincerest apologies if your visit was anything less than satisfying due to the cleanliness of the room and some charge concern at that time. We make it a point to ensure that all our guests have a truly rewarding hotel stay and we are incredibly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We greatly appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine-tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 13 October 2021

My son and I stayed here for one night September 24. I brought my pillow with a rather large bedbug on it (and several inside) to the front desk to show the clerk. She relocated us to another room - actually an apartment but I was so grossed out that I hardly slept that night. Returning home, we both immediately put our clothes in the was and left the suitcase on our screened in porch so that we don't bring any bugs home. I thought maybe the hotel would contact us after our stay with maybe an apology or something - but nothing. Not even a discount for our trouble - when can I put my suitcase back into my house without getting bedbugs. Disgusting and really quite poor customer service, not to mention the bedbug protocol - did they treat the room that they moved us to as infested too?!? Yuck...disgusting!

Room tip: No room since they probably are all infested!
Date of stay: September 2021
2  Thank Jackie E
Chester Pombo, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ithaca, NY, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Thank you for posting a review. We are sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfying due to the cleanliness of the room especially the pillow and the service you received from the hotel staff at that time. Providing our guests with a comfortable and relaxing experience is of extreme importance to us and we are sorry if we may have missed the mark. Know that your voice has been heard and this will be forwarded to the hotel management for further improvements. While we understand if you do not wish to return, we'd love to have another opportunity to serve you and offer you a more seamless experience in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2021

Our bus group checked into the Country Inn & Suites for two nights. Check-in was quick and efficient. Our suite was divided into three parts. We entered into a room with a couch, chair, small refrigerator, and television. Continuing to the room there is a bathroom on the right and closets on the left. Our room had two queen-sized beds in the last room. There was also another television in the bedroom.

Our room was clean and quiet. We did not hear people in the hallways. The staff was friendly and very helpful. A few of us had problems connecting to the wi-fi. The woman at the front desk helped us out.

Breakfast was plentiful. There were eggs, sausage, french toast, potatoes, cereal, fruit, juices, bagels, toast, muffins, and coffee. The staff refilled items quickly and cleaned tables as people left. I was impressed with the staff.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

Be sure to check your credit card statements if you stay here. They had problems with their system and ended up charging me twice!

Overall, we had a good stay. Staff handled the situation well when the power went out and we couldn’t get in our room.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank mpc123456789
Ernald Ablanez, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ithaca, NY, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

Thank you for writing a review. We do appreciate that you pointed out the positive aspects of your stay, but we are even more appreciative of the opportunity to learn where we can make improvements. We apologize if we fail to meet your expectations in some areas during the time of your stay. Certainly, this is not the type of experience we would like our guests to have. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us facilitate all the necessary improvements to provide an outstanding service and to ensure that situations like this won't happen again. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.