2 people are viewing this hotel
Marriott Hotels
$213
$213
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$203
Free cancellation until 30/06/22
Expedia.com$222
Hotels.com$222
Destinia.com$296
All reviews parking garage concierge lounge green st front desk low to the ground platform bed pedestrian walkway platinum member ramen within walking distance corner suite housekeeping service hotel restaurant construction site restaurant row two queen beds perfect hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2021

Lost personal belongs while staying at the hotel. The hotel tried to shirk responsibility by lying left and right. No integrity. Every time I was told the assistant manager Barb would call me back and she never did.

This kind of thing never happened to me at any hotel. The staff seemed to be so arrogant by saying I was abrasive when they could not locate my belongs. They just do not care how much inconvenience this incurred to me.

Speaking of customer service 101., this has to rank lower than lowest. How can you trust the hotel when your belongs got lost and they refused to do anything to compensate for all the inconveniences. They questioned my integrity after I explain time and again my stuff was gone.

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank simonsky0
Reviewed 3 November 2021

We love being downtown, within easy walking distance to restaurants & shops. We weren't disappointed. The hotel was immaculate, great check in procedure, and helpful valet. Our room looked over a construction site (which makes driving up and checking in a little bit of an issue - suggest use valet!!!) Our room was large, very comfortable bed, and luxuious bathroom

because of the holiday weekend in October, our room was expensive - thus the luxury rating below.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 21 September 2021

Hotel was in a great location near plenty of restaurants and dining facilities. The room we had contained two queen size beds that sat on wooden platforms. My only complaint would be that the bed platforms stuck out enough that I ran into the corner of the frame and had a nasty bruise on my shin as a result. The bathroom was small, but clean. The restaurant at the hotel, Monks on the Commons, offered an outstanding breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank stlmotraveler77
Reviewed 13 September 2021

While each stay and experience is different I can’t understand the negative staff reviews of this hotel. Unless there was a complete staff turn over in the past couple months we found the employees throughout the hotel to be nothing short of amazing. The valet was staffed and extremely prompt (you have to give 30 minutes notice to get your car but our car was always ready early). The front desk and bell service were very kind and welcoming and always willing to help. We needed additional towels and toiletries during our stay and within 30 minutes an ample supply was delivered. The bartender at the restaurant was incredibly kind and engaging not to mention going above and beyond for my daughter’s order. From our limited observations every guest was treated equally and with respect. Throughout our stay the staff did the small things which we greatly appreciated. We really enjoyed our stay and no question we will be back

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ithaca Marriott Downtown Management , Sales at Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commons, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. I will definitely relay this review to our team as this is how we strive to treat each guest every time. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2021

This is a perfect hotel in terms of location - next to the beginning of the pedestrian walkway of the Ithaca Commons. You couldn't have a better home base.

Valet Parking is key - it's a busy street and one of the parking structures is being worked on.

There is a nice restaurant and bar in the lobby - big windows allow lots of natural light. There is an outdoor patio for dinner.

The rooms are decent. Clean and roomy. The property is newer, so things are still pretty clean and modern.

Overall - it's not the Four Seasons - but you won't find that in Ithaca. If you are visiting your Cornellian, this is a great home base from which to operate.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank LuxeFamilyFun

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us while you were visiting your Cornellian. Looking forward to hosting you at our property again in the future!