“this time lunch”

Stella Blue
Ranked #124 of 236 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have been here a couple of times for some great breakfasts so I thought I have lunch, it turned out to be a wise idea. I just love the 60s decor and music. I had the chicklet sandwich which is organic chicken with fresh mozzarella cheese and roasted peppers. It was very good The unsweetened iced tea was also very good and I will be back.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

My absolute favourite cafe in Huntington, great for breakfast, lunch or just tea, cake and a chat with friends, never hurried, food cooked to order, wonderful cakes and protein bars. Relaxed with a hippy feel, I happily spend a few hours in there. Not only a great cafe but they also sell a great array of ethical jewellery, which I seem to end up buying a new piece each time i visit. Always make a point of going in when I am in the area.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Stopped at Stella Blue again for breakfast. It is quite the place, very 60ish. It brings back many memories. The tables and chairs are eclectic, I don't think any two are alike.
Great pictures of old time bands on the walls and the music is fantastic.Oh yeah, the food is outstanding. I had an onion and pepper omelette and my wife had a cheese omelette, both very good. I can highly recommend this restaurant. I've been here before and will be here again.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch and we both got tasty sandwiches and delicious coffee. My wife got The Mick and I got the Morning Jed which was tasty although it did have a little kick to it. Nice little coffee bar to add whatever you wanted with lots of choices. Definitely worth checking out for sure. Eclectic little place with friendly staff.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Nice, funky place with good music and ambience. Great, inventive breakfast and lunch. My only complaint is that service can sometimes be on the slow side, but since everything is made to order, I can't really complain all that much.