“YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 246 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Visit us at BRIO Tuscan Grille Walt Whitman Shops for a pleasant and tasty experience. The best Italian menu and drinks can be found at BRIO Tuscan Grille! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I have been to about 8 different locations of this chain. It seems that no matter what city or town I visit the experience is pretty much the same. This location fits right in. Very attractive spacious restaurant. We were greeted by a friendly hostess and seated right away. We had a table facing the chef's work area which was extremely busy. The hustle & bustle of this view was pretty interesting. Our waiter Jorge A was excellent. Not hovering but always at our table when we needed something. All the dishes were served hot and were delicious. A point that I think goes unnoticed at a lot of restaurants is the service. I think Brio does an excellent job at training their staff. No matter what location I have always had great service.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

My husband and I went here for Valentines Day late lunch and cocktails
the waiter was very friendly and the special drinks were great. One thing we noticed was how well the employees got along with each other , special hand shakes and warm welcoming during change of shifts. This shows that they enjoy working there and with each other.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Ate there last weekkend. Service was marginal. Waitress disappeared. Bread basket was delicious but in adequate for 4 diners. After food was delivered waitress disappeared again. Needed red pepper to give fish any flavor. Had the cod over pasta. Very little taste. The ambience was very nice, but if the food sucks why go back? For my money better off going to Victor's down the road the ambiance isn't as nice but the food is 100% better.

Bravo B, Guest Relations Manager at BRIO Tuscan Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hello Molly, we are sorry to hear about this. We are sending you a private message.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Visited with my family for dinner and really enjoyed it. Victor the waiter took very good care of us. The white chocolate bread pudding is delicious.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant several times it has always been very good whether you order pasta, fish or chicken. It is consistent and pricing is average. I would recommend a visit to this restaurant especially if you are visiting Walt Whitman Mall in Huntington, NY.