One of a kind actual Gold Coast mansion. Spectacular views! I have attended several events here and was never disappointed. Not to be missed for your high end affair!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHEKA CASTLE is a majestic historic mansion located on Long Island's famed Gold Coast between New York City and The Hamptons. This French-style chateau is the second largest private residence in America and has undergone $30 million in restoration to transform this stately home back to its former 1920's grandeur. OHEKA is listed on the National Register for Historic Places and boasts 32 luxuriously appointed guestrooms and suites on the upper floors where guests can sleep like royalty. Guests can enjoy a leisurely stroll around the beautiful formal gardens designed by the Olmsted Brothers, take a mansion tour and learn about the rich history of OHEKA and Otto Kahn, or dine in the OHEKA Bar and Restaurant before retiring to your uniquely designed guestroom for an in-room massage. Breathtakingly beautiful, OHEKA CASTLE is admired around the world as a premier venue for exquisite weddings and gala celebrations and has been the backdrop to many prominent film and photo productions. The refined European atmosphere and the feeling of being transported back in time to the decadence of the Roaring Twenties consistently gives OHEKA the recognition as America's Grandest Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Oheka Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oheka Castle Huntington, Long Island
- Oheka Castle Hotel Huntington