“Delish”

Ranked #2 of 251 Restaurants in Huntington
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 August 2018

If you want or are looking for some southern, home cooked food, this is your place. Crowded, but worth the wait. I had a slice of home cooked ham. OMG! it took up my entire plate, my waffle came out on another place. so juicy. couldn't eat the entire piece, but I took it home to my son. Can't wait to go back. PS: the coffee is great also.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I originally wrote a bad review, but my breakfast companions thought I was crazy, so this is a review that takes into account the opinions of the other 4 diners I visited with, as well as 2 others who wanted to go but couldn't...this essentially was a very nice local favorite restaurant. I didn't really buy into the old fashioned candy counter charm, it just seemed like a dark diner version of the Old Town Pub, with dark wood and no windows...but the locals all say I'm very wrong and the people who work there and the food is great. I thought it a bit overpriced and kind of lacking (2 egg omelet? that's too much nostalgia and not enough food). But the muffins were great and the coffee was pretty good too. And very clean and everyone was in a great mood, tremendous laughter and smiles all around - even I noticed that, so go there and get happy when you get breakfast or lunch.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This place never disappoints. We go there at least once a month. The dinner specials are great. My favorite is the pot roast,plus the specials come with mashed potato and sweet potatoes a very good combination. The kids love the chicken fingers. The staff is great and the decorations are excellent. Friendly staff great food and good prices what more can you ask for.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Me and the boys were out on the motorcycles and stopped in Huntington village for lunch. Mundays was a good choice. Our hostess was awesome. I wish I knew her name but everyone seemed friendly. I got the chicken salad sandwich which was so huge it made a mess of my beard. Wow that was an overstuffed sandwich and no I’m not complaining. Will definitely go back

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Our once a month must go too place. never had a disappointment The carrot cake & chocolate are to die for -- no thin little piece just XXL GREAT ALWAYS THANK YOU
---ANDY