“Great Breakfast or Lunch Stop”
Review of Munday's

Munday's
Ranked #2 of 249 Restaurants in Huntington
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

If you are visiting downtown Huntington at anytime over the fall, stop at Munday's for breakfast. Prices are reasonable, service is quick and courteous, portions are plenty and the food is like that from your own kitchen. Built like and old ice cream parlor with booths and a counter, the menu has something for everyone!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast here with my son. His pancakes tasted as if the flour had been stored in a damp basement for ages. They were inedible. Will never waste my $ there again.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Great place...food and environment.
Had a terrific experience here.Great place for a lazy morning brunch with friend or family

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Been going here for years. Bout 30 min from my house so I don't go that often. Whenever I'm in Huntington village around breakfast or lunch time this place is always a top choice. Cute breakfast place. Good food and service. Give it a try.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I've passed by this place and always noticed a crowd. I decided to try it out today. I now know why there's a crowd here! We came in about 12 and only about 4 people waiting. We were given a 15min wait time not to bad. Once we were seated the crowd came in! So happy we got there when we did.
Be advised: They do not take your mobile number and call you when you're table is ready. So you are restricted to waiting inside or outside. Not a big deal to me! But it was for some unhappy customers who were inquiring about it. First the service, I didn't catch her name but on the receipt it said Janelle. She was amazing! She had so many tables but made sure she checked up on us and refilled our coffees as soon as they were empty! I love great service! Now onto to the food. We started with their soup of the day they had two options. We went with the corn chowder and wow! So delicious!!! I was in the mood for some eggs and home fries. The eggs were cooked as I asked and tasted so fresh! The home fries were ok they could use some more flavor and onions. I did ask for onions but it didn't come with much. My fiancée had their fried flounder sandwich with fries. Fries were good but the sandwich so delicious!!! It was fried to perfection, juicy and so fresh! I look forward to coming back for it! We finished off with a slice of pecan pie! It was good and tasted very homemade.
I look forward to coming back here and checking out their other options!