“Consistent typical Mexican food with atmosphere”

Besito Mexican Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Besito Mexican Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 251 Restaurants in Huntington
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gaines & High Street
Transit: LIRR Huntington Railroad station
Description: Besito Mexican, translated as little kiss, strives to delight guests with the warmth of a private hacienda offering thoughtful details and cuisine. Besito was rated “excellent” by the New York Times with decor that embraces all the flavors and festivity of Mexican cuisine. Enjoy fresh, table-side guacamole and over 75 tequilas all straight from Mexico. Enjoy our amazing Sunday Brunch on Long Island and our exceptional outdooring dining / patio seating in the summer!
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Good regular Mexican in an upscale Mexican restaurant ....moderate prices...nothing earth shattering but reliable...a couple of outdoor tables in good weather

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Went on a Wednesday for a birthday party. I was surprised we could get a reservation the day before. We have been to Besito multiple times and have never been disappointed. The restaurant was PACKED and very noisy but it’s a Mexican restaurant not Eleven Madison. Food in clouding the Mixed Skillet was very good. Love that chihuahua cheese! The ceviche was nothing special but the chicken flautas were very good. The stars for me were the tres Leches and churros. Nice busy spot with great drinks service and very good food.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were seated outside at 2 o'clock on a Wednesday afternoon. I had heard so much about Besito. I could not wait to give it a try. I was quickly let down. Fabian was our server. We hardly saw him. When I asked, "Where have you been?" his reply was, "We are busy." "I'm part of you being busy !" I responded. We ordered two of the spicy margaritas as well as the tableside guacamole. I ordered the fish tacos and my friend ordered the chicken quesadillas. We had to return the two margaritas as they did not taste right. We ordered two others. They were just OK. The tableside guacamole wasn't made table-side which was disappointing because that adds to the whole experience. Lastly, my three fish tacos were no bigger in size than a SMALL guacamole. I was so disappointed. I've had better Mexican for a lot less. The bill came to $70. My friend and I both chipped in $20. I won't return.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great drinks and mexican food with lots of seafood options. Friendly and efficient service! Awesome spot to drink and eat with friends.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Mexican food every time. The guacamole is the best I have ever tasted. They are in both Huntington and Roslyn

Date of visit: May 2018