US$ 224
US$ 216
The Inn at Ca' Mea(Hudson)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 159
US$ 263
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 279
US$ 221
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreen roomstained glassat homefrench doorsdecorated ceilingsseparate showernew managementtwo blocksgreat location for exploringbeautifully restored mansionwonderful selectionentrance hallgas fireplacemy husband and iwine and cheesecommon spacethree night stay
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I stayed in the Cocoa room recently and it was amazing. The rooms are, like everyone else has stated, very generous and nicely appointed. Kurt, the innkeeper is very personable and was made me feel right at home, like I had met a new best friend. The common spaces are really beautiful. I felt a little like the lord of the manor staying here. If you can, select the corner rooms like Cocoa, White and Green rooms. This place must be magical in the winter.

Room Tip: Corner rooms. White, Cocoa, Green
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Knoodle
Tiger H, Manager at Tiger House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you for your very kind review. I thoroughly enjoy meeting all of the diverse people that call Tiger House home when they come to Hudson and it's my goal to make everyone feel right at home. I'm glad to hear that you felt like "lord of the manor"; that's exactly what we hope all of our guests experience when they're here. I hope you'll come back. Best, Kurt

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We recently stayed at The Inn at Hudson and had the best time. The Inn itself was amazing. The rooms were beautiful. Kurt the Inn Keeper was very helpful and knowledgeable. The breakfasts were delicious. We will definitely be going back.

Room Tip: The Green was awesome.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much, JoAnne. I do hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We LOVED our stay at this elegant Inn which is perfectly located for strolling around Hudson. The Innkeeper made sure we had a great dinner reservation. We enjoyed our wine and cheese on the terrace which we bought from Hudson merchants. The breakfast the Innkeeper provided was terrific. Coffee in the solarium in the morning also a treat. Our bedroom was gorgeous. (Oh, and we loved the cake in the pantry for late night snacking!).

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here for a few days and it's so elegant and beautiful, yet comfortable and relaxed. Staff is unobtrusive and so friendly. Quiet street yet near everything.

For sure I'd recommend the Inn at Beacon.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kristian N
Reviewed 21 February 2017

WE had another great stay at the Inn at Hudson. We were not aware of the new management but regardless our stay was still as magical as the previous visit. The innkeeper was very helpful and friendly and breakfast was delicious. rooms are still extremely charming as is the overall Inn. Rooms were clean and had all amenities you could think of.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple