Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Hotels.com$132
Priceline$132
Travelocity$132
Algotels$142
All reviews front desk finger lakes wonderful hotel visiting family in the area bed was very comfortable nice size pleasant stay corning glass museum staff was friendly elmira housekeeping housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2022

I stayed here with my son and when we arrived after a 51/2 hr drive Scott was so kind and welcoming to us! I had no oil in my car the next day freaking out! But Wally went and got me oil from the store to save us and Aubrey helped me figure out everyone’s names that were so very helpful and kind to us! It’s like your home! Excellent rooms it was a fabulous trip with the help of the people that work there! Thank you all!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank enorton2
Tiffany Bowes, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Elmira Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We are so happy that our staff was able to provide such a great stay for you, and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help people, and daily do what we love to do! We have shared your feedback with Scott, Aubrey & Wally, who were very proud to have provided a "home away from home" for you. We hope to see you in the future should you be back in our area!

Reviewed 25 September 2021

We were here for 6 nights and really enjoyed ourselves. We opted not to do any housekeeping, as it was very easy to get new towels and anything else we needed. The room was very clean, nice size and the shower was amazing. The most relaxing shower we have ever had in a hotel. The bed was very comfortable and the loveseat with ottoman was perfect. The staff were all very friendly and we loved the singing housekeeper, she made our day when she was there. Next time we come up to the finger lakes we will book this hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank roytan1947
Tiffany Bowes, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Elmira Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your stay with us! We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. When we shared this review with our "singing housekeeper" it really made her day. :) We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 26 July 2021

First stop on our way to the Finger Lakes. Very nice property...rooms are clean - bathroom shower is especially nice!
There are plenty of places to have a meal/shop based on the location of this hotel. We checked out the Corning Glass Museum as it is a very short ride away - definitely check this out.

Date of stay: July 2021
Tiffany Bowes, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Elmira Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your kind words! We hope to see you again if you are back in the area!

Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

Checked in last night for a five night stay on points. Found out today that there will be exactly zero housekeeping for our entire stay. Have to get our own towels, shampoo, everything from the front desk. No warning at check-in, just “sorry, the people above us won’t allow it” from the front desk when I called down today. I asked about compensation in points, since Marriott used to offer that for people who volunteered to forego housekeeping. Nope. Honestly, at this point I really feel like they’re taking advantage of the situation and using COVID as an excuse to a save money on paying housekeeping staff. Very disappointed - feel ripped off on the substantial (non-discounted) amount of points I cashed-in for this stay. Taken advantage of.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank UT_Mars
Tiffany Bowes, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Elmira Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay here with us. We understand that the current company policy does not allow for automatic daily housekeeping service; however we do provide cleaning service upon request. Please contact us at the hotel to schedule this for you, we apologize that this was not properly communicated and we will discuss with our staff in an effort to continue to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

I have stayed in enough Marriott properties that I know I want my room to be on the top floor. Well, there was no room for us on the top floor, despite it being on my profile. So we are on the second floor - below a party that just can't stop making noise. Buzzing, footsteps, something dropping on the floor. All night long. I should have gone downstairs, but I didn't. The shift manger took something off the bill and contacted the group above us. Partially made up for it. The room was clean and well-appointed. Parking quite easy. Breakfast quite limited. And, of course breakfast is not free. I would choose Crackerbarrel next time.

Date of stay: May 2021
Tiffany Bowes, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Elmira Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay with us! We understand that the issues you experienced during your stay must have been frustrating and apologize that this was your experience. We do our best to accommodate room type & location requests, though sometimes we are not able to based on the occupancy of the hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed the cleanliness, design and amenities of our guest rooms! We look forward to hosting any future trips when you are in the area - feel free to contact me directly at the hotel to make your arrangements as we will take special care!