See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 January 2014

When you look at the photos of Deacra Villas and wonder if it's going to be that nice when you get there, trust me, it meets all the expectations and so many more! The villa breathtaking. The accommodation is as beautiful as it looks in the photos, Jane (the lady who looked after us) could not have been more helpful, there was nothing that was too much trouble for her. I feel I must comment on the beds too, I've never in my life slept in such a comfortable bed, it seemed to wrap you up and lull you to wonderful sleep! There was a maid there practically all day to clean up after you and did all our washing and ironing - in-fact, it was left out in the morning and was back by lunchtime washed and ironed! On the last day we even had the car washed! The location is good but ideally a 4x4 is advisable but not essential. There are some fabulous restaurants in the immediate vicinity but you really need a car to get to them and we drove from South Africa (no mean feat!) and found Vilanculos monstrously expensive compared to where we had come from. The views from the villa are wonderful over the islands and has very easy access to the beach, my only word of warning though here is the staircase is a wooden walk way with quite steep steps so you do need to be relatively able bodied. Would I return to Deacra Villa - in a heartbeat!!

Room Tip: Two rooms have the best sea views, one off the kitchen, one off the living room - first one up the stairs!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Raquel R, Public Relations Manager at Deacra Villas, Sol Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Thank you so much, great to have such positive feed-back. Glad your stay meet all your expectations & more, this is our aim! We look forward to welcoming you back to Deacra in the near future!