“VERY DISAPPOINTED IN CARAGLIO'S PIZZA - HILTON”
Review of Caraglio's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Caraglio's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Hilton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Over the past 2 yrs, almost exclusively I ordered pizza from Caraglio's,Hilton, There have been sm. issues perhaps twice, but over all good. However, last week the med cheese/pepperoni pizza, heavy sauce, was awful. Crust not done, very little cheese, and I actually believe the crust premade. There was lots of overcooked pepperoni. I ate 2 small square pieces. I called, talking to evening manager who offered me 15% or replace it. Since it was well after 7, I refused, On Saturday, I called day manager who basically told me the same thing however gave me a telephone no for District Manager. I called, left a detailed message. I kept pizza for a couple days for mgr to see. I have never heard anything. Thus I am writing bad review. It should also be noted that when I have had an exceptionally good pizza, I have called to compliment them. It was very disappointing and the pizza awful. My bill for a med pizza,delivered and tip - was over 20.00. I threw the pizza out, done.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 18 August 2019

We have been ordering from caraglios from there for over 10 years. There food isn’t what it used to be. Some items are good and others I stoped ordering. Today when I received our order the pizza and fries were cold. I had called to check on our order after an hour of not receiving it yet. I was told it was already with the driver. Mind you I only live a 2 minute drive from there store but am handicap so we have it delivered. I don’t know how long it was with the driver but 8 minutes after the phone call our order was delivered. Called them back and was told if I wanted another replacement it would take an other hour. Not good costumer service

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

Beast izza in town, love the boneless wings with country sweet❤️❤️❤️
Chicken wing with country sweet is to die for!!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Some of the best pizza and wings around. The only negative I have is they do not deliver to my house, which is fine it gets me up and out of the house and walking around the small village.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We are reoccurring customers to this establishment with mostly takeout or delivery. The specific evening we ordered a dozen boneless wings with two flavors. With this order was included our pizza and another side. The pizza was soggy but understandable considering the type and was edible. The wings however were over cooked, of poor quality and a disappointment. We would consider ordering again but without the boneless wings.

Date of visit: October 2017