“Always reliable”

Got a photo?
Add it.
West Point Pizza & Restaurant
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Good pizza. Good service. Good price. I'm not sure what more you could ask of the typical stand by pizza place in town. Very good

Reviewed 30 March 2016

We live in the Hudson Valley and make frequent trips into West Point for concerts, college sports, etc.

For several years we have been eating at West Point Pizza. I must say they have an incredible staff. We have seen the same employees for years and although we don't live locally, they greet us like we are!!

My favorite is the margherita pizza, my husband and boys always order the Hawaiian. The wings are excellent!! We also like the lasagna, meatball palm subs, gyros, and the Italian combo Stromboli.

This place is mostly take out and delivery, but offers a few tables for dine in. The interior is very casual and basic. You get your own drinks from a self serve fridge, and place your order at the counter which is delivered to your table when ready. Typical pizza joint atmosphere. Nice pics of old WP, HF, & FM on the walls. Lots of business with cadets and staff at West Point, so we try to avoid eating here on the weekend nights when it's very busy.

The only dessert is cheesecake which is really good. They don't serve coffee, but there's a diner across the street for that. But really this place is mainly for a quick meal or take out. Never disappointed. Good consistent food, and good prices.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

Stopped by for lunch last week while visiting our cadet son who orders from WP Pizza frequently for delivery.

Friendly service, very good pizza, excellent wings!

We would definitely return. Nothing fancy here but overall very enjoyable. Pleasant service, clean dining room, good prices.

And thanks for taking such good care of our cadet!

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

I honestly feel bad for people who say this is the "best" pizza place in town or anything positive about this place because it just points out how crappy the other places they have visited in their past must have been and how that effected their standards, because this place from the service to the food is severely lacking. The food is mediocre at best and if you're expecting good customer service, keep moving. If you, like many of the reviewers have had a disappointing experience with pizza places then this might turn out to be the "best" place you can try. If you're like me, used to quality, GOOD food, this is NOT the place. Just saying my honest opinion based off my experience today. This was my first AND last visit.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

West Point Pizza is one of numerous pizza joints in Highland Falls, NY, largely catering to cadets and the tourist audience. Its pizza is mediocre, but certainly far from worst in town. Prices are reasonable compared with its competition.