We just got back from our trip and think I can give a very fair assessment.
1. Not cheap, but includes all food and activities. Keep in mind, does not include alcohol or snacks.
2. Staff was A+, beyond cheerful and helpful beyond imagination.
3. Food was OK, not great. I would say it is definitely a 6 out of 10.
4. CLEAN - The rooms and facilities were spotless, they care about making sure guests don't see dirt in anyway shape and form.
5. Rooms - excellent layout for families, bathrooms look like they could be in a prison, however, they were clean as can be.
6. Pools - both inside and outside were fun and VERY well maintained.
7. Lifeguards were the most attentive I have ever seen, they take their job seriously to say the least.
8. Good family fun, what you do pay for, you wont feel gouged in the slightest.
Wo we go back..100% yes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Inclusive Four Season Family Resort in the Hudson Valley We’re more than just horses… We’re the most fun your family ever had! We offer 4 seasons of indoor and outdoor activities for all ages. Our sprawling 500-acre property and beautiful private lake provides a scenic backdrop for your family’s next big adventure. Enjoy three delicious all-you-can-eat meals daily, prepared by our culinary team, many of whom are graduates of the Culinary Institute of America—right here in the Hudson Valley! End the night with top-name entertainment, featuring magicians, comedians, jugglers, and circus acts from around the world. Get cozy in our updated rooms with luxurious Simmons® plush top mattresses and Bunk Beds for the kids. It’ll be the best family vacation you’ve ever had! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rocking Horse Ranch Hotel Highland
- Rocking Horse Hotel
- Rocking Horse Resort