“Excellent Service & Excellent Dinner!”
Review of Broadway Diner

Broadway Diner
Ranked #4 of 205 Restaurants in Hicksville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 July 2017

My husband and I love the Broadway Diner. This past Saturday, we had a fantastic waitress, Sharon. She made suggestions that worked out beautifully. We ordered from the special dinners where you select a soup or salad, entree, beverage & dessert. I selected Greek Salad and Sharon helped me select a great dressing, for my entree I ordered scrod over spinach accompanied by asparagus and I was ordering a baked sweet potato when Sharon suggested the yams and they were absolutely yummy. My husband ordered beef barley soup, crab cakes with penne a la vodka. After we ordered, Sharon came with a bread basket, cole slaw, bean salad and pickles. We drank decaf coffeee throughout our meal. The entrees again were delicious. We then went to the dessert case. Sharon suggested we try the chocolate cheese cake which was spot on. Gus was the night manager. He provides excellent service to all his customers. We highly recommend The Broadway Diner.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The service is personal and attentive but not invasive, with a huge variety of selections of good quality diner offerings. I personally love their waffles in the morning but I've never been disappointed with anything there, from cheeseburgers to BLTs etc.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

The food choices at this diner was excellent. Smothered chicken special was delicious! I am going to be coming back!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

The specials include soup or salad, dinner and any dessert that you want with a beverage. Before you start, there is a bread basket, cole slaw, and bean salad. I usually order a Greek Salad, a Fish Dish, double vegetables, chessecake and unlimited coffee. My husband usually orders soup, a meat dish, rice or a baked potato, a vegetable,cheescake and coffee. The specials are always delicious and Broadway Diner has desserts to die for - mousse mouse cake is scrumptious, choccolate mousse cake is also excellent as is the rainbow cake. Their dessert display will mesmerize you. Broadway is by far our favorite diner.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Went to this diner before heading into the unbearable home shopping nightmare called IKEA across the street and was pleasantly surprised with both the quality and speediness of the food here. Seriously, our order of burger+eggs+fries and breakfast wrap+fries took less than 10 minutes to arrive. Food was easily B+. Desserts looked awesome, but we were too full of regular food to even try.