See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2018

poor, close to unsafe health wise. I feel staying there with the quality of air you could wake up sick. I honestly do not suggest anyone to stay here. This is a truck stop hotel. cleanliness is not important to them.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Service was very good and the people were very kind. Cleanliness on the other hand was terrible. There were bugs in the room, which made me very nervous to even put anything on the floor, which I didn’t. I’ve never rated at a hotel where I was uncomfortable to even getting in the bed sheets. My husband and I were exhausted from traveling and really just wanted to have a place to shower and rest our heads. The place was very dirty and unkempt.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018

This property is totally disgusting! Place is not kept up unclean on the outside ,front of building had been torn off smashed in by a truck hitting the front of the building. Smells when walking into reception and into the rooms .was first shown a room with drapes torn, burnt cigarettes stains in end tables and seen tiles cracked in shower and roof all peeling down. Requested to see a better room and was worse, check mattress for bugs and when lifting the sheets there was a big brown /blood like stain on the mattress .Told kid at counter and said no manager was here and he said he just started ,I said I am not staying here and I booked at another hotel more beautiful,as for monies back , have to go through booking .com looks like lost my money! Wyndam should not endorse this hotel at all .we stayed at the Days inn in Plattsburg and this place was so much better ! DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL. In Henrietta.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This place is full of bugs, and filth. I’ve never been so disgusted in my life. I left immediately and paid for another hotel. And domestic disturbance in front of my room as soon as we checked in.disgusting.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank clasesdevidas
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Property maintenance, cleanliness and security severely lacking. Extremely outdated by at least 20 years both interior and exterior.outside security doors unlocked am and pm.grass was cut but no landscaping or pride taken in the property.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business