Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
US$ 63
Red Roof
US$ 191
US$ 66
All reviewsfree laundrynew conceptpocket doorshampoo and body washsmall kitchenettecharging stationfull size fridgeroom was spaciousbusiness travelerthin wallswork spacehome away from homean extended stayoatmealwalk in showerfire pitlots of restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this location for 2 blissful nights of sleep. The bed, pillows, room temperature and the black-out shade resulted in a wonderful night sleep. The shower pressure could be a bit stronger but, I understand the environmental concern of conservation this hotel prides itself on. Actually, I just booked another stay with this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Lynn R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello NYKaren!

Thank you for taking the time to review the Home2 Suites Rochester! We are delighted your time with us was enjoyable!

I too, love our bedding and the blackout blinds make for a such a great night sleep.

Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed March 9-11th for the NYWAY State Wrestling Tournament at SUNY Brockport approx.. 20mins away. There was 5 of us including Myself, wife and 3 kids ages 2, 5 and 10. The hotel seems very new – like just opened brand new and very clean. The room was spacious, laid out well with lots of shelves which is great to keep items off the ground. Room was very clean and new. Bed was comfy. 2 Kids slept on a sleeper sofa which they thought was ok but I would have never survived the night on that thing pretty sure I would have been impaled by something popping thru that thing.
Our other child slept on a small air mattress we bring on trips. The kitchenette area was very nice and would be great for an extended stay. Light sleepers beware you can hear everything in this hotel. It has very thin walls and floors. My 2 years old sounded like an elephant(she’s only 25lbs) walking around on the 4th floor. And the 3 kids together( trotting … ok drag racing thru the room) probably sounded like the great migration of wildebeests across the Serengeti to anyone within a 15 room radius

The Breakfast was great. The girl that worked the Breakfast I was told her name was JoMarie This girl JoMarie is probably the hardest working person I have seen in a while. She was very quiet but she kept that area impeccably clean, stocked and did it with a smile. (this girl needs to be promoted).

(when I asked the front desk girl at check-out she didn’t know her name and had to look it up so if I got it wrong I’m sorry)

The pool area was very nice. Water was very chilly for an indoor pool and we could only stay in the water a few minutes because the chemicals were very unbalanced and was burning our eyes and caused quite the skin irritation. In retro-spec we probably should have mentioned it to the front desk but we were so tired from a long day at wrestlingwe were just completely done at that point.

We would definitely stay again if we go out to the Rochester area. I would just make sure if the pool situation happened again I would say something…and tell them to heat that thing. Also probably ask for a 1st floor room as I think it would be more quiet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello Jeffrey F!

Thanks you so much for taking the time to review the Home2 Rochester. We appreciate your comments.

I agree, Jomarie is a gem and we are lucky to have her with us. I will be sure to pas along your kind words for to her.

I will have our maintenance team look into the pool temperature and chemicals to ensure this is an isolated issue.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Just as pleased with my recent stay as I was after staying here the first time 4 years ago. Property shows no sign of age and the staff continues to be exceptionally polite, respectful, and helpful. I will continue to look here first when I return to Rochester.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Lynn R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hello JimP!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad to hear you were one of our guests in our first year and so happy you choose to stay with us again!

We appreciate your kind words for the team and hotel and do look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

If you are in the area for business or pleasure, I would highly recommend that you stay at this facility. It's clean and staff is attentive and friendly. The suites have small kitchens in them to make it easier to eat healthy during your trip! Highly Satisfied!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Hello dgleas52299!

Thank you for taking the time to review the Home2 Suites Rochester!

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and do hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Great stay. Clean, friendly, comfortable. Guess that's all I need while traveling. Co-worker suggested, have stayed 3 times following initial visit. Breakfast was good, amenities were well laid out. Will continue to use hotel when I can.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Lynn R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi glaw2018!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Home2 Suites Rochester!

We are delighted you have enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you again.