“First Visit”

Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Henrietta
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We visited for the first time and were quite satisfied. We really liked that the restaurant was nice and warm unlike most other places this time of year. The plates and the food were also nice and hot not just warm. We really like it when we get nice and hot food. The server was very friendly and attentive and the steak was cooked the way we ordered it. We will be happy to come back in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

A group of six of us went to the OUTBACK in Henrietta for the first time. My husband and I had just been to the one in Liverpool a couple of weekends before and it was great, so we wanted to go again. Our waitress was sweet but SO SLOW in bringing us anything we asked for. For example, we got our food and asked for Steak sauce and ketchup and we didn't get it until we were just about done eating. We saw three different large groups come and go at the table across from us while we were there. That's how slow our service was. The fried shrimp was tough and chewy not tender and delightful like it was at the one in Liverpool. The mashed potatoes did not have much flavor. I asked for caramel on my cheesecake and only got a little drizzle.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Went to the restaurant with friends. I had the steak special, my girlfriend the steak salad, my friends chicken salad and the Alice Springs Chicken. We enjoyed the happy hour drinks. The dinners were very good and the service was excellent. One of my friends is gluten free and they had a special menu for him with a wide variety of choices.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I have been here twice for dinner, food always good!!
If you are looking for a slow leisurely dinner you will be fine.
Being solo, I read but seem to get forgotten, had to flag down the hostess to pay for my meal.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

You can't beat the steaks. Good size, tender, always cooked perfectly. Sides are good also. Service always prompt. The is a very well managed chain.