Review Highlights
Fabulous Charter!

I booked a 5 hour charter for myself, my husband and our 9 year old son. We had an absolutely... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2020
Lm2boys
via mobile
Great time on Lake George

Joe arrived at the pick up location early. Extremely knowledgeable about the area and where to... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2020
fairwarning4
New York City, New York
via mobile

All reviews fish lake trout great guy great experience bass my son lake george within minutes worth every penny hour charter several years lakers memories greco man hand action
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best times fishing. Joe is very professional and always puts you on the fish. My friends and I have been going for years and stay at his cabin. I would give ten outta ten. Def recommend him for any fishing trip!!! Great job joe.

Date of experience: May 2018
Justy1Joe, Owner at Justy-Joe Sportfishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2020

Zack thank you for the review. Finally figured out how to get my management response capability up and running. Sorry it took me so long. Hope to fish with you guys again in the not too distant future. Your crew is a pleasure to have on my boat.