“Delicious breakfast spot! ”

The Village Buzz Cafe
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Ate breakfast here before going to west Milford for their town wide garage sale and had a fantastic meal. Tasty coffee and friendly service. Nice little place to eat and hang out. Very cozy feel. I had the breakfast burrito and it was a perfect amount. Check this little gem out!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I love this place. The cuban sandwiches are really good and I've tried a lot of cubans. I always get two. And you can call it in and get it to go which is nice.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I ate breakfast here two days in a row it was so good! It's a hole in the wall but a very nice one that serves up good old fashioned American breakfasts. Their home fries are really good which is hard to find!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I came here on Columbus Day before spending the day in Warwick, NY. I ordered the breakfast burrito with black beans and homemade salsa. It was outstanding and was served nice and hot. They also have a nice coffee and tea selection. Fair prices as well. The open kitchen was a little noisy, but we had a great meal and would love to return.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Just happened to be passing through the area when I asked my GPS where to go for lunch. The Village Buzz Cafe popped up first ... so that's where I went. I'm typically a cheesesteak/cheeseburger kind of guy but here I ordered something called the Tony Soprano. It was a sandwich with sausage and pesto and whatever else was in there. It was DELICIOUS. It came with homemade coleslaw ... or chips. I got the coleslaw. Coffee was "help yourself" which was cool. I think I had ten cups. Very relaxed, friendly place. Small too, but it was not crowded, so I sat back and enjoyed my little lunch at the Village Buzz Cafe. Might be a bigger breakfast crowd but lunch was darn good. There was a couple near me speaking French so for about 45 minutes I pretended I was in France. Nice way to spend my lunch.