“Not really worth it”

Claudio's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Greenport
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dockside dining, inside and out, right on Greenport Harbor. Casual, resort-style attire.
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My group chose Claudios because there are very few places in Greenport that can accomodate 15 people. I knew the food would be okay and most people were satisfied with it although I do think $28 for a lobster roll is a bit pricey. However I was horrified that Claudio's charges $10 to park in its own lot on Friday Saturday and Sunday. The manager did refund the money for those of us who had to pay the fee although several carloads weren't asked for the money. He insisted this has been Claudio's policy for years and I never remember paying for parking there. It doesn't matter because there are too many other good restaurants in the area to go back there again. I'll go to Southold Seafood next time I want good seafood.

1  Thank Susan K

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We have eaten at Claudios many times, however, this time was not great. My husband had the fried fishermans platter. The portions were small and the soft shell crab didn't seem to have any crabmeat. Maybe it was because Claudios was under new management?

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Thought this place was very good. Service and food were excellent. Price was normal for menu. I would recommend for a nice evening out to dinner. Very easy to make reservation online and seated promptly even though we arrived early. If you want to park in their lot, need $20 cash that you get back when retrieve your car.

Claudio's G, Guest Relations Manager at Claudio's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate hearing about your experience and we're glad you enjoyed everything.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Great cocktails and food served by excellent wait staff. Even on a weekday you have to wait for a table, but it is worth the wait. I had the veggie burger, it was very good.

Thank you, Vicki! We appreciate your review and you sharing your experience at Claudio's. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I went in for a drink and possibly an appetizer, but when I had to wait forever for my water, I decided to just leave after a drink. I had a grapefruit margarita and my gf had a piña colada. The piña colada tasted better. Drinks are pretty small for the price.

1  Thank Tiff516