All reviews indoor pool bit dated whirlpool buffalo upgrades ny
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as part of our tour from Take Tours (L&L) 3 days 2 nights Niagara and Washington DC tour.
Room is ok clean, room 371 is at the other end of the hotel from main lobby.
Room did not include breakfast.
Overall, good to have an overnight stay and close to Niagara Falls.
Hotel has indoor and outdoor pools.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls - Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2015

Dear Viai

Thank you for staying at Byblos Niagara and letting us know about your stay. We have had a great relationship with L&L Tours for many years and love having their guests stay with us. With so many things to do in Niagara, I hope you will come again to enjoy our hospitality.

Again, thank you for staying.

Cordially
Scott Swagler
GM

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Very good conditions. Silent until the chinesses arrived. Riverview from first floor. Abundant breakfast until the chinesses. I recomend it even when it is far from everything.2 pools. Look nice. Spent only 1 nt but it was comfortable

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel a few days ago as part of a bus tour package. I was very surprised that this was considered a hotel with a higher rating. The hotel room was ok however very run down, obviously needs some upkeep and repairs, especially the bathroom. What was worse though was we were staying on the 6th foot and the hallway just reeked of marijuana. One of the staff assured me that it was always like that. Considering I was there with my son, I did not appreciate that. Also there were several kids running around all over the place at all hours. Overall the hotel felt very outdated and disorganized and I do not recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank marjruss
Reviewed 27 July 2015

We had stayed here about 6yrs ago when it was a Holiday Inn and loved it. This time we found it just OK. The pros were that the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful when we asked for directions. The lobby was clean and the hotel has two nice pools indoor and out, a nice little bar/restaurant and games room for the kids. The view is wonderful so be sure to reserve a river view. Unfortunately there were also con's. The pool is open to local residents which we knew from our previous visit and did not mind however this time they over took the pool we were using and set up camp for the day as though it were a public pool. I saw the lifeguard give the local resident pool noodles for her family and asked if we could use one but was told they were only for classes although clearly there was no class happening with this group. I just felt like the hotel guests were not getting the same treatment as the local residents who I believe can pay $5 to use the pool. I can appreciate others using the pool but when you pay for a room you should have priority to use the amenities and not feel like you are intruding on someone's pool party. We left the outdoor pool because this group had taken the place over and went indoor only to feel like we had to leave again as a water aerobics class for local residents started leaving little room for our children to play. The property needs some TLC the rooms needed some repair especially in the bathroom. Although the view is lovely there is no outdoor chairs on the balcony to sit. The beds were small and uncomfortable and we had to ask the lifeguard to deal with a hornets nest at the pool. We saw several other nests on the balconies. We really enjoy the Grand Island area but decided we would stay elsewhere if we were to return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MegW365
Reviewed 12 July 2015

The check in process was hassle free and we were given a room with a view of the Niagara river. Initial impressions were that the room was clean, but the separator separating the adjoining room wasn't quite insulating with noise seeping in. The bathroom tough clean and well appointed, had problems with the water being either too hot or a bit too cold.

That said all that pales in front of the view from the room in the morning. The sky was amazing, the flowing water calming and the plethora of birds adding made it a wonderful start to the day. I could have spent considerable time sitting out in the balcony.

Date of stay: June 2015