Ways to Experience LEGOLAND New York Resort
from US$ 71.16
More Info
from US$ 145.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

The hotel and facilities in general are suffering from understaffing. Things could run more smoothly, especially in the hotel where our room was not ready at checkin time and the lobby facilities were absolutely filthy. However, the park was amazing and our family has so much fun. The comfortable facilities for infant care (nursing, changing, etc for babies) were a wonderful surprise! Overall, I think this will be a great place once they get more organized.

Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

We had such an amazing time today. The park was super clean and the staff was knowledgeable and kind.

Reviewed 20 August 2021

If you are going to see some great lego builds, you will be impressed.
However, if you are going there to enjoy some great rides, be prepared to be disappointed. Other than the roller coaster, we found the rides too young for our 7 and 10 year old, and the wait time was very long (it was a Thursday). To top it off, there are a few rides where you have to wait indoors, and there are no mask mandates, and no social distancing in the lines either.
I'd much have preferred an outing to a local waterpark / amusement park at a fraction of the cost.

1  Thank 620nataliek
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

My son is a big Lego fan. So, going to LEGOLAND is a no-brained.

When we first got to the entrance, it was a mess. There were so many lines. There was only one staff there and I asked if that was the way to line up. He confirmed it. Next, I realized that 2 lines merged into one, people cutting line. Not impressive at all.

We spent a lot of time waiting in line for all rides. “Rouge Rider” was the longest which was close to 40 minutes. When it came to our turn, we were forced to share the same cart because they had a long line and my 12-year-old is taller than me. You can imagine how crowded it was. But LEGOLAND could have open another station to make that line went faster. All the rides were super short. Besides, if you don’t take on certain rides, you would miss out a lot of Lego models.

I was glad that we had fun in the 4D movie. That most probably was the best thing we did.

For Lego fans, this is a great place to go. But it is more for children age 12 max. For my son, some of the attractions and rides are too “baby”.

It was a place to check off from our bucket list. I reminded my son the creativity throughout the entire park. But I am not sure if I would go again.

1  Thank Janny C
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

All rides were great compared to the same one in Florida. This one was a much smaller park. Hand Sanitizers were empty throughout the park. Meals expensive as always in all parks. Long lines on rides this was a Saturday. Overall good experience