“Cute & Delicious”
Review of Limoncello

Limoncello
Reserve with OpenTable
Limoncello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 51 Restaurants in Goshen
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Such a nice time here. My friend and I sat outside & enjoyed a wonderful lunch! The waiter was super attentive & pleasant. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Four of us were riding the Heritage bike trail, and decided to stop here for a lunch break. We were quickly seated outdoors in a flowered beautiful setting. We were served by a quite pleasant and professional waitress, Miriam. The kitchen was very accommodating to our requests, and the food was very tasty. My wife mentioned that the eggplant rollatini was the best she has ever had. This completed a most enjoyable afternoon, and we all felt that we would like to return for dinner. I highly recommend this establishment!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This restaurant is located in an historic building built in the 1700’s. Setting is very comfortable and the wait staff’s attention is excellent. Dinner selections are varied and delicious.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

My husband and I went on a quiet mid-week night to celebrate our anniversary. Overall it was a lovely experience and we enjoyed the the entire meal and felt well well taken care of by the staff. I had one of the seasonal cocktails, which was really good: a lavender lemon bellini. We had gilled fish that was filleted table side, which was a nice touch. We were able to talk and felt the pace of the meal was relaxing. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

- big restaurant inside. I prefere outside sitting
- friendly staff, but can improuve in serving (far away from european standard, for ex. how to let somebody test a bottle of wine)
- good food

Been to Limoncello? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK